Cholestene

Posted by 4785749411487861409 on Dec 13, 2015

Good product

try before you take a statin

Posted by 5544142656721852145 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this brand of red yeast rice extract because of its rating by Consumer Lab. I would recommend.

Toni

Posted by 5095211347688148070 on Apr 04, 2016

This product has lowered my cholesterol almost back to normal.

Anti-cholesterol treatment supplement

Posted by Reviewer2660596 on Jul 25, 2008

This does a fabulous jjob of reducing my LDL and overall cholesterol. Doctor also indicates that I need to take CoQ10 while using this supplement. Have used for over 5 years with no problems.

Red Yeast Rice (HOG-10093) is excellent

Posted by Reviewer2901098 on Jul 13, 2009

I am a Chinese herbalist. I have been used herb to cure high LD cholesterol. Recently I found the Red Yeast Rice (HOG-10093) works even better. I strong recommond that.

So far so good.

Posted by 5737805394577957994 on Sep 17, 2016

After reading a a review on Consumer Labs on red yeast rice supplements and Cholestene was one of the recommended products. I have been using this product for a month. With increased exercise and changes in my diet, I've noticed that I don't feel any more chest discomfort when I eat at a fast food restaurant.

It works!

Posted by 5534770915624249540 on Mar 15, 2016

My cholesterol issue is hereditary. I have been on cholesterol drugs for years. Even though I'm taking the drugs, my cholesterol reading is still not very good. My overall cholesterol is always on the borderline, sometimes slioghtly below 200, sometimes slightly over 200. If I stopped taking the drugs for weeks the reading go beyond 300! I started taking Cholestene since January 2016, 2 capsules in the morning with my breakfast. After taking the capsules for 3 months, I took my blood test last week, and the result was good! My total cholesterol dropped to 162. My HDL increased a lot & my LDL dropped to 81! My triglycerides also in good range! I'll continue taking my cholesterol drugs, but plan to cut the dosage to half! Will continue taking the Cholestene until my next blood test 6 months later. If the result is still good, I may consider ditching the drugs and take only Cholestene! Well, will update the review in 6 months time :)

LOWERED CHOLESTEROL

Posted by Reviewer3306244 on Feb 01, 2008

This is a very high quality product compared to many others I have seen on the market. We decided to try this before using the statin drug prescribed by my husbands cardiologist. With diet changes and Red Yeast Rice we lowered his cholesterol in just 2 month and lowered it even more over the next 6 month.

Positive Results

Posted by Reviewer3140718 on Jul 21, 2009

I used Cholestene for a few months and had my cholesterol rechecked by my primary care doc - the number for 'bad' cholesterol came down. It's working!

use of product

Posted by Reviewer3224333 on May 25, 2009

I use this instead of Lipitor. It keeps my cholestrol down so I don't have to take the other.