Healthy Origins, HPF, Cholestene, 120 Capsules

This is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Sep 23, 2011

A doctor recommended this brand. My cholesterol is now normal taking as directed for 6 weeks...in fact now on the low side so I cut back on the dosage for maintainance. My husband has been taking it for years and his numbers are perfect.

HPF Cholestene Review

Posted by Reviewer3228777 on Feb 07, 2012

I have been using Healthy Origins Cholestene for several years and it has lowered my overall cholesterol from the 230's to the 180's. It really works for me.

Cholestene -Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1304867 on Aug 31, 2010

Before using Cholestene I tried the Costco brand using the same dosage my doctor recommended. When I went back to the doctor have my cholesterol levels check, they were still as high as they were before using the Costco red yeast rice. My cardiologist recommended that I try Cholestene as he said, and I quote, "not all herbal products are the same quality. After using Cholestene for three months, I had my cholesterol levels checked again, and this time they were in the normal range, and they haven't been in the normal range for years, even when I took Lipitor. I would highly recommend Cholestene to anyone who has elevated cholesterol levels as this product really works!!!

well,lets see my blood test results soon..you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i have a blood test in Jan 2013 so i will update if the cholesterol had dropped or not from my regular 250 units.UPDATE:looks like this product delivers what its suppose to do,my cholesterol is lower than before,about 40 point in 2 months,but i stopped concerning about my cholesterol becauce it looks like MD's are obsessed with it and lowering the upper limit everyday just to give statin drugs to everyone when scientific research shows that cholesterol is essential to our body and myelin brain at bout 220 to 280 units and below this you are risking with several chronic illnesses.....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

So happy with this!

Posted by 4989090203594496589 on May 10, 2014

I have never written a review before, but I just had to with this supplement. My last blood test showed that I had high cholesterol and my doctor was going to put me on medication. I talked him into allowing me two months to try and do it on my own. In that two months I worked on eating healthier and researched alternatives to the cholesterol medications. I came across this supplement and read the reviews, and it was also recommended. I tried it out for the two months, but only took one capsule in the morning and one in the evening since my numbers were not that high. It was amazing. I dropped my overall cholesterol by 66 and my bad cholesterol by 51. All within a two month time frame and am now well within the normal range for cholesterol. Not one problem taking it, and no side effects at all. This product is a true blessing and I am so glad to be able to have an alternative to prescription medication. Thank you!