Healthy Origins, HPF, Cholestene, 120 Capsules

HPF Cholestene Review

Posted by Reviewer3228777 on Feb 07, 2012

I have been using Healthy Origins Cholestene for several years and it has lowered my overall cholesterol from the 230's to the 180's. It really works for me.

Cholestene -Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1304867 on Aug 31, 2010

Before using Cholestene I tried the Costco brand using the same dosage my doctor recommended. When I went back to the doctor have my cholesterol levels check, they were still as high as they were before using the Costco red yeast rice. My cardiologist recommended that I try Cholestene as he said, and I quote, "not all herbal products are the same quality. After using Cholestene for three months, I had my cholesterol levels checked again, and this time they were in the normal range, and they haven't been in the normal range for years, even when I took Lipitor. I would highly recommend Cholestene to anyone who has elevated cholesterol levels as this product really works!!!

This Is A Miracle

Posted by Reviewer3090220 on May 10, 2013

I'm one month shy of my 60th BD and have been battling a rising cholesterol for years. Cutting out meat and going vegetarian didn't even help. The numbers kept creeping up. Last June, 2012, my blood work was: Total Serum Cholesterol 269; Triglycerides 115; HDL 52; LDL 79; Cholesterol/HDL ratio 2.9. After 6 months of taking 2 capsules twice a day of Cholestene my blood work is: Total Serum Cholesterol 147; Triglycerides 87; LDL 79; HDL 51; Cholesterol/HDL ratio 2.9. First, obviously my initial HDL, LDL, and Cholesterol/HDL ratio were normal in June, 2012, and those numbers did not change. But, as you can see, my total cholesterol and triglycerides dropped significantly in 6 months. I watch what I eat: no red meat except for an occasional small piece of grilled buffalo, no desserts, no fatty cheese. I do eat about 2-4 eggs/week, eat a lot of salmon, halibut, cod, shrimp, turkey burgers, chicken, walnuts, no-fat Greek yogurt, and olives. But that has been my diet for several years after realizing that being a vegetarian wasn't helping my cholesterol. And, I DON'T eat oatmeal,and I don't exercise (some walking)due to severe arthritis. My liver function studies are all normal, and I have not experienced any muscle aches or pains. I do take 600mg COQ10 twice a day and 200 mg Ubiquinol twice a day. Before starting on Cholestene, I read several research articles in journals about red yeast rice and brands of red yeast rice. Cholestene was rated highest, most efficacious, and safest brand sold. I will continue on this product instead of using statins, and I highly recommend Cholestene.

So happy with this!

Posted by 4989090203594496589 on May 10, 2014

I have never written a review before, but I just had to with this supplement. My last blood test showed that I had high cholesterol and my doctor was going to put me on medication. I talked him into allowing me two months to try and do it on my own. In that two months I worked on eating healthier and researched alternatives to the cholesterol medications. I came across this supplement and read the reviews, and it was also recommended. I tried it out for the two months, but only took one capsule in the morning and one in the evening since my numbers were not that high. It was amazing. I dropped my overall cholesterol by 66 and my bad cholesterol by 51. All within a two month time frame and am now well within the normal range for cholesterol. Not one problem taking it, and no side effects at all. This product is a true blessing and I am so glad to be able to have an alternative to prescription medication. Thank you!

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1708927 on Aug 11, 2011

This made me a little dizzy but only tried it for one or two days. Will try with less dosage.