Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1708927 on Aug 11, 2011

This made me a little dizzy but only tried it for one or two days. Will try with less dosage.

Not For Me - Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2323060 on Jan 18, 2011

Will return the unopened bottle. Developed an internal quiver after three days on this product; I took them for a total of five days; after an additional week of not taking them, the quivering stopped. Very unusual feeling.

YEAST RICE

Posted by Reviewer1196498 on May 18, 2009

IT GAVE ME LOTS OF GAS AND THEN FREQUENT OVERLY-SOFT BOWELS. STOPPED TAKING IT.

works much better than what I was using before

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Feb 04, 2009

Top rated Red Yeast from Consumer Lab.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Mar 19, 2010

This product really works. I take it for about a year, and has lowered my total cholestero and LDL into normal levels (from 250 to 190). For three months I had swithed to "Doctors's best" ryr, same dose, but chol. went up. So, I am back to cholestene.

Cholestene Really Works to Lower my Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3086234 on Feb 17, 2010

A few years ago I started taking Cholestene and it brought my cholesterol down about 80 points into a very satisfactory level. I made the mistake of discontinuing it and took just red yeast rice from a well known vitamin store at the mall. Big mistake. My cholesterol went right back up into the danger zone. I will stick with my Cholestene! from now on!!!!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1901514 on Dec 01, 2009

This product reduced my cholestorol from 239 to 188. The time period between test 1 and test 2 was about 5 months. Unbelieveable results, since I'd tried many other methods (and other brands of red yeast rice)prior to this and couldn't get my cholestorol down by more than 5 points.

Very impressive results!

Posted by Reviewer1500382 on Dec 10, 2009

After taking the recommended dose (4 tabs per day)for 6 months, my total cholesterol has dropped from over 220 to 165. In addition HDL, LDL, and Triglycerides are perfect. I highly recommend it!

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2302576 on Apr 28, 2010

Excellent product to control cholesterol (200 +), I have been taking it for a number of years - it WORKS !! Your price was even better that HPF (Manufacturer)

30 Points

Posted by Reviewer1332714 on Mar 19, 2010

After taking HPF my total colestrol went down 30 points and I only took one every other day. I am now up to the maximum of 4 a day but haven't had my blood done recently. I will the end of this month. I feel great and really don't want to take a RX. I'll let you know.