Cholestene

Posted by 4785749411487861409 on Dec 13, 2015

Good product

It works!

Posted by 5534770915624249540 on Mar 15, 2016

My cholesterol issue is hereditary. I have been on cholesterol drugs for years. Even though I'm taking the drugs, my cholesterol reading is still not very good. My overall cholesterol is always on the borderline, sometimes slioghtly below 200, sometimes slightly over 200. If I stopped taking the drugs for weeks the reading go beyond 300! I started taking Cholestene since January 2016, 2 capsules in the morning with my breakfast. After taking the capsules for 3 months, I took my blood test last week, and the result was good! My total cholesterol dropped to 162. My HDL increased a lot & my LDL dropped to 81! My triglycerides also in good range! I'll continue taking my cholesterol drugs, but plan to cut the dosage to half! Will continue taking the Cholestene until my next blood test 6 months later. If the result is still good, I may consider ditching the drugs and take only Cholestene! Well, will update the review in 6 months time :)

Toni

Posted by 5095211347688148070 on Apr 04, 2016

This product has lowered my cholesterol almost back to normal.

Buy it now!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1703054 on Feb 13, 2012

I took 1 bottle in 1 month... I had 245 points of total cholesterol... last week I made another blood exam... 148 points!!! It really works, I`m taking my second bottle. Just try it combining with workout and a diet!

well,lets see my blood test results soon..you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i have a blood test in Jan 2013 so i will update if the cholesterol had dropped or not from my regular 250 units.UPDATE:looks like this product delivers what its suppose to do,my cholesterol is lower than before,about 40 point in 2 months,but i stopped concerning about my cholesterol becauce it looks like MD's are obsessed with it and lowering the upper limit everyday just to give statin drugs to everyone when scientific research shows that cholesterol is essential to our body and myelin brain at bout 220 to 280 units and below this you are risking with several chronic illnesses.....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

cholestoral high,

Posted by Reviewer2366227 on Aug 18, 2009

since I have been taking this, my cholestoral has come down a lot.

use of product

Posted by Reviewer3224333 on May 25, 2009

I use this instead of Lipitor. It keeps my cholestrol down so I don't have to take the other.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1708927 on Aug 11, 2011

This made me a little dizzy but only tried it for one or two days. Will try with less dosage.

It probably works but.....

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Dec 07, 2014

My doctor wanted me on statins but I have heard about all the side effects of it and stayed away. Tried Cholestene for about a month (on and off) and my cholesterol went down to a very good level that even the doctor was surprised. Unfortunately I have to stop it for now. I started experiencing excessive hair loss and slight sore muscles during the period. These side effects seemed to be less obvious when I stopped taking them. I am still not certain if Cholestene causes these reactions as I was also taking other supplements but the timing seemed to coincide with Cholestene. I wrote to Healthy Origins to enquire about this product, but no replies at all! Giving it a 2 star because although it seems to bring cholesterol down, it has negative effects on me and red yeast rice contains lovastatin similar to statins.

Not For Me - Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2323060 on Jan 18, 2011

Will return the unopened bottle. Developed an internal quiver after three days on this product; I took them for a total of five days; after an additional week of not taking them, the quivering stopped. Very unusual feeling.