cholestoral high,

Posted by Reviewer2366227 on Aug 18, 2009

since I have been taking this, my cholestoral has come down a lot.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1708927 on Aug 11, 2011

This made me a little dizzy but only tried it for one or two days. Will try with less dosage.

It probably works but.....

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Dec 07, 2014

My doctor wanted me on statins but I have heard about all the side effects of it and stayed away. Tried Cholestene for about a month (on and off) and my cholesterol went down to a very good level that even the doctor was surprised. Unfortunately I have to stop it for now. I started experiencing excessive hair loss and slight sore muscles during the period. These side effects seemed to be less obvious when I stopped taking them. I am still not certain if Cholestene causes these reactions as I was also taking other supplements but the timing seemed to coincide with Cholestene. I wrote to Healthy Origins to enquire about this product, but no replies at all! Giving it a 2 star because although it seems to bring cholesterol down, it has negative effects on me and red yeast rice contains lovastatin similar to statins.

Not For Me - Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2323060 on Jan 18, 2011

Will return the unopened bottle. Developed an internal quiver after three days on this product; I took them for a total of five days; after an additional week of not taking them, the quivering stopped. Very unusual feeling.

YEAST RICE

Posted by Reviewer1196498 on May 18, 2009

IT GAVE ME LOTS OF GAS AND THEN FREQUENT OVERLY-SOFT BOWELS. STOPPED TAKING IT.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Mar 19, 2010

This product really works. I take it for about a year, and has lowered my total cholestero and LDL into normal levels (from 250 to 190). For three months I had swithed to "Doctors's best" ryr, same dose, but chol. went up. So, I am back to cholestene.

works much better than what I was using before

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Feb 04, 2009

Top rated Red Yeast from Consumer Lab.

Cholestene Really Works to Lower my Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3086234 on Feb 17, 2010

A few years ago I started taking Cholestene and it brought my cholesterol down about 80 points into a very satisfactory level. I made the mistake of discontinuing it and took just red yeast rice from a well known vitamin store at the mall. Big mistake. My cholesterol went right back up into the danger zone. I will stick with my Cholestene! from now on!!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3263495 on Aug 09, 2009

My cholesterol dropped 36 points in 3 months.All my bad levels went down and all my good levels went up!! Very Happy.My liver function test was perfect!!

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2302576 on Apr 28, 2010

Excellent product to control cholesterol (200 +), I have been taking it for a number of years - it WORKS !! Your price was even better that HPF (Manufacturer)