Cholestene Really Works to Lower my Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3086234 on Feb 17, 2010

A few years ago I started taking Cholestene and it brought my cholesterol down about 80 points into a very satisfactory level. I made the mistake of discontinuing it and took just red yeast rice from a well known vitamin store at the mall. Big mistake. My cholesterol went right back up into the danger zone. I will stick with my Cholestene! from now on!!!!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1901514 on Dec 01, 2009

This product reduced my cholestorol from 239 to 188. The time period between test 1 and test 2 was about 5 months. Unbelieveable results, since I'd tried many other methods (and other brands of red yeast rice)prior to this and couldn't get my cholestorol down by more than 5 points.

Very impressive results!

Posted by Reviewer1500382 on Dec 10, 2009

After taking the recommended dose (4 tabs per day)for 6 months, my total cholesterol has dropped from over 220 to 165. In addition HDL, LDL, and Triglycerides are perfect. I highly recommend it!

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2302576 on Apr 28, 2010

Excellent product to control cholesterol (200 +), I have been taking it for a number of years - it WORKS !! Your price was even better that HPF (Manufacturer)

30 Points

Posted by Reviewer1332714 on Mar 19, 2010

After taking HPF my total colestrol went down 30 points and I only took one every other day. I am now up to the maximum of 4 a day but haven't had my blood done recently. I will the end of this month. I feel great and really don't want to take a RX. I'll let you know.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2665895 on Dec 23, 2007

Excellent product

Cholestene Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2108501 on Apr 23, 2009

I switched to Cholestene as it was reviewed by ConsumerLab.com and contains the necessary components to be effective lowering cholesterol. I was taking a different brand of red yeast rice. I find red yeast rice more effective than prescribed statins and cost less as well. It lowered my cholesterol from 250 to 148 with a ldl/hdl ration of 3. On a prescribed statin, my cholesterol was lowered to 105 but my ration was still 5. I find this very effective.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3263495 on Aug 09, 2009

My cholesterol dropped 36 points in 3 months.All my bad levels went down and all my good levels went up!! Very Happy.My liver function test was perfect!!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1580580 on Feb 29, 2008

Took Cholestene for a couple months and lowered my cholesterol from the 280s to the 220s--lowest it's ever been. I'm sold on this product.

Haven't tried it yet