Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3263495 on Aug 09, 2009

My cholesterol dropped 36 points in 3 months.All my bad levels went down and all my good levels went up!! Very Happy.My liver function test was perfect!!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1580580 on Feb 29, 2008

Took Cholestene for a couple months and lowered my cholesterol from the 280s to the 220s--lowest it's ever been. I'm sold on this product.

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

Haven't tried it yet

Still taking this

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on May 24, 2009

I will continue taking this and go back for my blood test probably a month later. This is my second bottle, so far there hasn't been any side effect and my husband cholesterol had gone down with this in a month although mine still need time to see the effect, so it is very subjective, but this is a good one to get per consumerlab recommendation with its proveable active content

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer3133098 on Aug 08, 2008

When the brand I had been using was no longer available, I used Consumer Lab Reports to help me decide which new brand of red yeast rice I would purchase. Cholestene seemed like a good choice for me. Using Slo Niacin and red yeast rice (and a sensible diet and moderate exercise)has been enough to keep my cholestrol at acceptable levels. It will be several more weeks before blood tests reveal whether there has been any change, so I'm only giving Cholestene and 3-star rating; in other words, so far so good. I would, however, give iHerb 5 stars. This is the first time I have purchased a product from them and I am 100% satisfied.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer3349222 on Aug 09, 2008

Seems to lower my cholesterol. Will let you know more after I've had bloodwork.

Lowered Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1761150 on Aug 11, 2008

My doctor noticed that my cholesterol kept climbing so instead of putting me on prescription medicine, he suggested I try Red Yeast Rice. It worked!! My good cholesterol ratio to bad was "1 to 1". Unbelievable!! I give all the credit to Red Yeast Rice. Thanks for having a superior product.

Mr. Nirvana

Posted by Reviewer1282890 on Aug 26, 2008

The best natural product to lower cholesterol.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Use this for my husband's slsightly elevated cholesterol. It has come down some, without other changes, so appears to be working.

Chosestine Red Yeast Rice