Great Cholesterol Reducer

Posted by Reviewer1107964 on Aug 10, 2011

My lab numbers have been incredibly low since starting Cholestene as well as several other supplements. My doc is very impressed with my numbers, without prescription drugs!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1894456 on Aug 09, 2011

This product brought my cholesterol level down from 6.1 to 5.2 in 4 months. This was after I had been advised to go on medication . At my latest check up I was told that I do not need medication. It clearly worked and I would advise anyone to at least give it a try.

Cholestene Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1280310 on Aug 09, 2011

My doctor and I have proven that this product lowers cholesterol. (He says that there is a study which shows that this product is one of only two that work.)

Good pricing & Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2846494 on Jul 16, 2011

Taking this to control cholesterol.(Can not take statins) Will have levels checked in 2 months @ Drs. Red Yeast Rice products I have used in the past had no effect on my cholesterol numbers & feel this product that has the actual ingredients listed in each capsule will help. Hope to give it 5* after testing

Total chol dropped 15 pts/2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jul 12, 2011

That seems pretty significant. Will update if it continues to go lower. Statins caused me great grief and I am grateful to find a more natural solution to them.

Cholestine use results

Posted by Reviewer3242768 on Jun 24, 2011

Very pleased with cholesterol results, using 1200 mg per day with 1 gram of omega 3 fish oil. Total cholesterol 152, hdl 62, ldl 77.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1460974 on May 18, 2011

It works for my husband well,who can not take the regular statin drugs. But I can't take it as it gives me neuropathy just like the statin drugs do. If you have diabetes I would be careful taking this for that reason.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1408496 on May 14, 2011

I've used this product for several. My cholesterol was over 225 when I started and it's now down to 168. I would recommend this product first to anyone that needs to lower their cholesterol before taking any prescription drugs.

order

Posted by Reviewer3042242 on Apr 26, 2011

Thanks the order came fast. In good condishion

COLESTENE HPF