お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Healthy Origins, HPF, Cholestene, 120 Capsules

Very impressive results!

Posted by Reviewer1500382 on Dec 10, 2009

After taking the recommended dose (4 tabs per day)for 6 months, my total cholesterol has dropped from over 220 to 165. In addition HDL, LDL, and Triglycerides are perfect. I highly recommend it!

Cholestene Really Works to Lower my Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3086234 on Feb 17, 2010

A few years ago I started taking Cholestene and it brought my cholesterol down about 80 points into a very satisfactory level. I made the mistake of discontinuing it and took just red yeast rice from a well known vitamin store at the mall. Big mistake. My cholesterol went right back up into the danger zone. I will stick with my Cholestene! from now on!!!!

30 Points

Posted by Reviewer1332714 on Mar 19, 2010

After taking HPF my total colestrol went down 30 points and I only took one every other day. I am now up to the maximum of 4 a day but haven't had my blood done recently. I will the end of this month. I feel great and really don't want to take a RX. I'll let you know.

Still taking this

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on May 24, 2009

I will continue taking this and go back for my blood test probably a month later. This is my second bottle, so far there hasn't been any side effect and my husband cholesterol had gone down with this in a month although mine still need time to see the effect, so it is very subjective, but this is a good one to get per consumerlab recommendation with its proveable active content

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer3133098 on Aug 08, 2008

When the brand I had been using was no longer available, I used Consumer Lab Reports to help me decide which new brand of red yeast rice I would purchase. Cholestene seemed like a good choice for me. Using Slo Niacin and red yeast rice (and a sensible diet and moderate exercise)has been enough to keep my cholestrol at acceptable levels. It will be several more weeks before blood tests reveal whether there has been any change, so I'm only giving Cholestene and 3-star rating; in other words, so far so good. I would, however, give iHerb 5 stars. This is the first time I have purchased a product from them and I am 100% satisfied.