the best!

Posted by Reviewer3079295 on Jan 24, 2011

This had an incredible effect in lowering my bad cholestrol and the my overall numbers. I highly reccommend it over anything else you can take and I've tried everything. a 70 point drop!

Healthy Origins Cholestene/ Red Yeast Rice, lowered my cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer2256537 on Jan 21, 2011

My total cholesterol had been about 225 for years- I eat fast foods/pizza..., and don't exercise enough. My Dr. kept "Badgering" me to go on script statins- NO WAY, after Googling their Awful side-effects! After 1yr of 2 caps of HO RYR at breakfast & 2 more with dinner- My Cholesterol dropped to 172 (LDL lower, but no change to HDL or Triglycerides). BTW!- It's Very important to take CoQ10 with ANY statin!- I take 50mg of 1/2 price Healthy Origins Ubiquinol CoQ10 (Ubiquinol is 2x best form!) with each meal. I also take 1x of top-rated EFA's Omega-3 fish oil, twice daily! FYI- CL rated Natures Plus Extended Release 1.7% RYR #1, and Healthy Origins #2- for lovastatin/purity. Many user reviews on the NP Extended Release complained of sleep issues (common for me), so I went with HO.

Healthy Origins, HPF Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1624660 on Jan 20, 2011

I have been using this Red Yeast product for about a year now, and it has been gradually bringing down my Cholesterol . I had tried other Red Yeast products , with no results. I need to check my levels now to find out for sure if this is enough, or if I will have to go to Statins. I am trying to go with the naturals, as I am already taking many prescriptions for other problems, that could cause problems with statins. I will try to come back with the next tests to know for sure. Peg

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2518676 on Jan 20, 2011

excellent

Not For Me - Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2323060 on Jan 18, 2011

Will return the unopened bottle. Developed an internal quiver after three days on this product; I took them for a total of five days; after an additional week of not taking them, the quivering stopped. Very unusual feeling.

No side effects!

Posted by Reviewer2468114 on Jan 01, 2011

I am still taking this product and have not yet had my cholesterol checked. I will do so at a later time, but can say for sure, I have not had ANY side effects from this product. I will definitely purchase more in the near future, so that I can keep my cholesterol under control.

Healthy Origins, HPF, Cholestene, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1780834 on Dec 28, 2010

Have been taking since I received product. Won't know details of improvement until I get my blood work done in March 2011. Currently have no issues with product.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3190936 on Dec 08, 2010

I have been using this product for several years now and am very happy with it.

Cholestene capsules

Posted by Reviewer2672527 on Nov 29, 2010

the capsules arrived in a timely fashion and were nicely packed to keep them safe during transit... thank you for the prompt and reliable service

Great Product