Healthy Origins, Krill Oil, 500 mg, 6 Softgels

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jun 28, 2014

I loved this product, I bought another bank. very useful properties. I advise you to buy. thank you store!!

no fishie taste

Posted by Reviewer1372616 on Jun 27, 2014

I have been taking these for about a month now and found that they do not have a fishy taste like so many others I have used.

Ok

Posted by Revron on May 31, 2014

I'm not sure if 6 softgels qualify me to rate this. Got it as a trial product. Ok.

Seemingly satisfactory

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 12, 2014

Omega-3 is vital for depression and many other brain functions. This seems to be working without any issues at taking 3 grams- fish oil gave me indigestion but this one doesn't and supposedly absorbs better than fish oil. No soy? Even better. Thanks iHerb.com and H.O. for providing this sample.

good source of omega 3

Posted by 4941053031009701610 on Apr 11, 2014

good source of omega 3

My mum loves it

Posted by 5121739421436097500 on Apr 09, 2014

She want to try krill oil and she loves it

Health Origins Krill Oil, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1675712 on Feb 28, 2014

I like this product

good

Posted by Reviewer1459160 on Feb 27, 2014

Krill Oil is a vital souce of Omega-3 fatty acids that support heart health and maintain healthy sugar and cholesterol levels that are already in a healthy range.

So far, so good

Posted by 4711569593960629356 on Feb 17, 2014

I rated this 5 stars, though I have not yet proven that this brand is helping. I used a different brand a few years ago and my cholesterol dropped about 40 points. It had crept up again and this was a good prices, so I started using this awhile back. I have not had a test to see if it's lowered or not. That will be the true test. I have not had any issues with these. The best part is that they do not have any fishy taste for me. I couldn't take fish oil because I'd burp it for hours afterward, even coated ones. But, I've never had an issue with any variety of krill oil. Maybe it's related to whether or not a person has heartburn to begin with or something else- not sure. I'm just happy I can take it.

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 15, 2014