Best!!!

Posted by kookica on Mar 20, 2015

My Bp has always been high on the 140/90 and even with doctor's medication (the strongest dose available) it was unstable, fluctuating between 130 -140. So i decided to give it a try & after the 1st capsule, my bp dropped significantly, now it's always in the 116/75 to 125/85 range. Very pleased with the results. I have gave a bottle to my dad to try & his bp is 120/80 for a 65 year old at 4pm. i think that''s a pretty good reading. Already starting on the 2nd big bottle. But it didn't work for my friend. So I guess it's quite subjective.

Like it

Posted by HerdGirl on Mar 04, 2015

Good

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 23, 2015

Lowered blood pressure from 150/95 down to 115/68. Will continue to use this one instead of prescriptions.

Good

Posted by 5708573232599727999 on Jan 05, 2015

This is a very good product that can't be find in my country , so i feel my health is better than the old

Pricier per mg than other products - Better if it was Vegetarian Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2302729 on Dec 09, 2014

Pros: It is a good product. I take 1 capsule 4 times per day. Cons: Pricier per mg than other products even at that large size (150 caps). I would prefer vegetarian capsules.

small capsule

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Oct 22, 2014

This is a small capsule so it is easy to take. I take one in the morning and one in the evening after meals. Great antioxidant and is Non-GMO! God bless you all.

Truly a Miracle in a Pill

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Jul 09, 2014

This supplement is superior in resolving inflammation besides having other wonderful benefits and with little or no known side effects. I have implemented taking it 3 times daily but in smaller doses of 100mg each. The only complaint I have is that this supplement is overpriced given that the wholesale loose form is actually very much cheaper than many other herbal extracts.

help to improve my skin

Posted by 5056264213374277834 on Jan 11, 2014

I take this 1 cab with vitc per day, a month later my old friends told me that my skin is better than before.

Grape seed

Posted by 5682161922632294613 on Sep 12, 2013

very good

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Sep 04, 2013

I have been taking this product for a few weeks now and I have no more hot flashes! Amazing

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »