New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, MegaNatural-BP Grape Seed Extract, 300 mg, 150 Capsules

It's very Good !

Posted by Reviewer2136676 on Nov 16, 2010

Delivery is in 1 week by DHL, I am in dublin, Ireland. I am not native English-speeker. Pleas bear with me for my english. I have both Grape Seed from iHerb and Sogar Lycopene [from local store, but I will order from iHerb next time]. I am 41 years old, I usually get tired after my job, I feel I get much better only 1-2 weeks later, and also clearer mind than before. I don't feel that bad even I work very late to 8:00pm. I recommend Lycopene and Grape Seed for person over 40, and I consider iHerb gives good price & value. Liang

Good for Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2348086 on Mar 13, 2012

This is good for anything caused by inflammation. Terrific for blood pressure but be patient--it doesn't help overnight. Good brand and good price.

Does nothing for my HBP

Posted by Reviewer1586937 on Nov 10, 2010

I have been using this for my HBP hoping to get off my medications but even with my medications and taking this, I see no difference. I was hopeful after reading how it has helped others, but sadly it has done nothing for me.

Also lowers LDL cholesterol and blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer3060509 on Apr 16, 2012

This product absolutely lowered my LDL and total cholesterol 80 points (no effect on triglycerides or HDL), and it also lowered my blood sugar about 15 points. It lowered my blood pressure (about 10 points) as advertised. The effects on cholesterol are definitely dose-dependent, and for me it lowers it about 10 points per pill. I take 4 of the 300 mg capsules twice a day (total of 8 capsules a day), which I have found is the maximum I can take. I wasn't expecting the cholesterol and blood sugar benefits, but after noticing it I found there are serious controlled studies to support this effect on metabolic syndrome. It also reduces my appetite at larger doses. I have wasted an insane amount of money trying countless useless supplements over the course of my life, but it was all worth it just to find this one product. If you have metabolic syndrome, it may dramatically improve your health profile.

BP Grape Seed

Posted by Reviewer2054010 on Nov 28, 2011

It does not give me a dramatic drop in blood pressure but in conjunction with other supplements I'm able to control it w/o taking dangerous drugs. A good staff.