お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Healthy Origins, MegaNatural-BP Grape Seed Extract, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013

the truth is, this is one of the coolest all-around supplements ever developed. As far as I know, this is the most potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory there is. It's inexpensive and safe, with no known side effects. One little pill daily will: reduce high blood pressure; reduce wrinkles and premature aging; reduce blood glucose levels; reduce inflammation of all sorts, including arthritis, bruising, circulatory problems...this IS nature's answer to almost everything. I've taken grape seed extract for almost two decades with no problems whatsoever. If the name Lifesaver were not already patented, I would apply it to this product. Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Not Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Feb 17, 2008

I have used a variety of grape seed extracts over the past few years and thought I would give this one a try. I tired this for a few weeks. Not the best quality and out of all the other grape seed extracts I have used I have had much better results. I would not recommend this product.

Does what it claims to do

Posted by Reviewer3231420 on Apr 20, 2009

I've found that the megaNaturalBP has kept my blood pressure at acceptable levels since taking one capsule daily. Reduction has been from around 185/95 to around 145/75. I have been able to get off all medications and with that - no more adverse side effects. Certainly worth a try!

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer3089438 on Jul 05, 2010

I take my blood pressure every day after a stressful day at work and sometimes my BP is around 165/98 and since I've been taking these as directed my BP is down to near normal (135/83). I'm very pleased with the results. I don't think it is a coincidence. I will continue to buy this.

Very good for high blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1736363 on Sep 04, 2009

I started taking this with olive leaf extract after my doctor wanted to put me on high blood pressure medicine. It dropped my blood pressure within 3 weeks.