Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer3089438 on Jul 05, 2010

I take my blood pressure every day after a stressful day at work and sometimes my BP is around 165/98 and since I've been taking these as directed my BP is down to near normal (135/83). I'm very pleased with the results. I don't think it is a coincidence. I will continue to buy this.

Not Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Feb 17, 2008

I have used a variety of grape seed extracts over the past few years and thought I would give this one a try. I tired this for a few weeks. Not the best quality and out of all the other grape seed extracts I have used I have had much better results. I would not recommend this product.

Does what it claims to do

Posted by Reviewer3231420 on Apr 20, 2009

I've found that the megaNaturalBP has kept my blood pressure at acceptable levels since taking one capsule daily. Reduction has been from around 185/95 to around 145/75. I have been able to get off all medications and with that - no more adverse side effects. Certainly worth a try!

Definite Benefit

Posted by Reviewer1221188 on Jun 11, 2011

I have never had a problem with my blood pressure, I'm using it as part of a belly fat reduction strategy recommended by Dr Oz, and I definitely see an improvement

Very good for high blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1736363 on Sep 04, 2009

I started taking this with olive leaf extract after my doctor wanted to put me on high blood pressure medicine. It dropped my blood pressure within 3 weeks.

good eatin' ...most likely great for your brain and immune disease

Posted by Reviewer3190920 on Dec 06, 2008

This product was published recently (2008) in the journal of biological chemistry as a very complicated polyphenol mixture that works quite beneficially in a transgenic mouse of alzheimer's disease. To my knowledge, this does not happen very much as most molecules published in JBC are from chemical companies and are more strictly . a friend of mine took this for guillian barre syndrome. he got better thereafter, though he was taking several other nutritional supplements as well so we can not say for sure which one helped the most. i strongly recommend meganatural to others though since polyphenols like resveratrol are undeniably fantastic for neurodegenerative and autoimmune diseases. it is just a question of dosage level, where high doses are most preferrable and toxicity does not appear to be a serious concern as far as researchers can determine currently.

Excellent Products

Posted by Reviewer2186518 on Sep 01, 2008

It can improve your skin and make you looks like so young.

Works

Posted by Reviewer3322031 on Aug 20, 2009

Really does lower Blood pressure.

REALLY WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1148118 on Mar 12, 2011

This is the best grape seed extract period! I know it works because my skin looks so much better after only a couple days on it. If it helps your skin it helps your whole body too. Very nice.

Lowered blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2324610 on Aug 26, 2011

I've been on meds for blood pressure for years and had limited success until I discovered this particular grape seed extract. Now my bp is great! I had tried other grape seed supplements and even the expensive ones failed to produce this result.