works well

Posted by 5537526896163288373 on Jan 09, 2015

works well, some caps are empty (better QC required)

A Great Natto With A Reasonable Price

Posted by Reviewer2133161 on Aug 16, 2014

The Healthy Origins Nattokinase is a great product which really works in thinning the blood. I have been taking this natto for about 9 months now. To make sure it is working, I test my blood fibrinogen every 4 months. I like to keep my fibrinogen below 300 mg/dl to reduce the risk for stroke or heart attack due to a blood clot. I take 3 capsules every 8 hours per day. My blood tests show that this brand works since my fibrinogen is well below 300 mg/dl. I used to take Allergy Research and/or Nutricology Natto, which are very high quality brands. But, they have become very expensive and I can't really afford them any more. I tried other cheaper brands, which did not work as well according to my blood tests. I am very happy that Healthy Origin brand is working as well as Allergy Resaerch and Nutricology brands. I absolutely recommend this brand specially if you like to thin your blood because of Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) episodes and you are an outdoor person. I am using this natto as a blood thinner since I get AFib once in a while. However, I like outdoors, hiking and camping. As a result, I don't want to take blood thinners like Coumadin or Pradaxa because I am afraid I can bleed to death if I have a falling accident miles away from the trial head. So, I thin my blood with natto and I make sure it works by doing a fibrinogen blood test every 4 months. The Healthy Origins Natto really works and it does NOT have any fillers either. Great brand. Scott

Good price

Posted by 4645462621403807845 on Aug 12, 2014

Haven't begun to use it yet. Still have another brand opened and using. If as quality is as good as price, it's a good purchase

very good

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on May 26, 2014

liked it

good value for price

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 06, 2014

seems to work as nicely as the other nattokinase out there. my only wish is that it would also include vitamin K2- as that is the vitamin responsible to redirecting calcium to bones and removing calcium plaque from the heart and arteries as the combination is present in nattofood.

just feel better

Posted by 5388031531127427653 on Dec 14, 2013

I just feel better - overall more alive.

My favorite brand

Posted by Reviewer1555224 on Jul 31, 2013

Works well. No soy, non-GMO and no magnesium stearate (which interferes with absorption).

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1733539 on Jul 16, 2013

Not bad,think it's better then Dr Best's at almost same price.

Love this Brand

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jun 08, 2013

We really like this brand of Natto, we have 2 per day for maintenance, plus 2 serrapeptase. Keeps BP down and got rid of pain in joints and knees.

Works Great for Decent Price

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on Dec 31, 2012

I noticed a review of the bottle of 60s that said low potency. I switched to this brand a while back and I have noticed no loss of potency. I use as part of an anticoagulant protocol to replace Coumadin. When I get a cut etc, I'm definitely adequately anticoagulated so I think the potency is just fine. I recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »