Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Natural 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2761994 on May 16, 2011

I have trouble sleeping & was in hopes that this would be a miracle cure; however, I didn't experience a remarkable change in my sleep by taking them & after reading some of the side effects I decided not to take them for any long term period of time.

Ok Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 09, 2012

Taken in conjunction with Melatonin this helps me fall asleep but I still awaken numerous times through out the night and wake up in the morning feeling a little groggy. I am also concerned that when I stop taking these my sleeping patterns will actually worsen but I will see and update this review accordingly.

Failed me!

Posted by NatursKathy on Feb 09, 2009

I was planning to replace my Xanax addiction, what I use before bed time. Unfortunately, did not work! Now I'm on a weening away process with Xanax, and use this natural product as a hope for help in the process.

Milder form of 5htp

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Nov 19, 2010

I've tried other brands... this one seems to be pretty mild. A lot of the brands are actually different... I got the best results from Natrol 5htp caps.

No longer the Best 5 Htp

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Dec 16, 2013

I've been using this for a few years now , tried many other brands but this just seemed to suit me perfectly . Mainly for depression Then they changed the formula to suit vegan. Logic tells me that should not have made any difference at all. It is almost as though it is stronger. I started having nightmares. Stopped taking for a while but depression came back . So started taking again but in the morning. I feel nauseous and vaguely "High" Haha . It does work for the depression but the nausea is awful . I really don't know what to do.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »