10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

No noticeable effect alone

Posted by Reviewer1008373 on Feb 21, 2012

No noticeable effect when taken alone, but in combination with melatonin this will help falling asleep.

Better cost than others

Posted by jeplace on Oct 08, 2013

Better price than another 5-HTP I was taking (which just went up in price, so I started looking around for another one.)I think I even might like this a little better, but it really is too early to tell.

5-HTP sleep induction

Posted by Reviewer3145691 on May 24, 2011

Well, I think it's helping since at least I'm sleeping straight for five and a bit hours which is decent for someone like me. I think it's working.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2902613 on Oct 30, 2011

I'm a senior in college, and have been under a lot of personal and academic stress. I started waking up every morning with moderate to severe anxiety, nausea and slight depression, and it got to the level where I could barely function. However, I did NOT want to have to go on anti-anxiety or depression medication. So I did a little research and found this. I take Natural 5-HTP in addition to Suntheanine before I go to bed, and my morning anxiety has decreased significantly. Not to mention my sleep quality is tons better. It hasn't completely gone away, but it's gotten to the level of manageability, and I'm very grateful for that.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

did not know 5HTP was working until i stopped taking it and then i noticed a difference in attitude - this brand seems to work like the others i have tried so i just look for a good price on this supplement and always shop iherb