Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 2-star

Can't tell a difference

Posted by Reviewer3102097 on Mar 19, 2009

I can't tell ANY difference taking or not taking this product.

makes me sleepy and doesn't improve my mood.

Posted by Reviewer2224502 on Apr 12, 2012

I do not like this product. It makes me feel sleepy and like I'm in a daze. I will take it at night before I go to bed but I am going to stick with Natrol 5-htp 100mg. It makes me feel better and doesn't make me drowsy. I tried this product because it got good reviews and was less expensive. It actually makes me feel worse. I get tired,and it doesn't help my mood at all. I'll use them at night but I am going to buy some more Natrol 5-htp for daytime use. It is more expensive but it works better for me.

5-HTP

Posted by bonbon on Nov 04, 2013

it got rid of my gloomy feelings, but it gave me stomachache.

Didn't work very well for me.

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Apr 25, 2014

They say 5htp work's differently for everyone and varies between brands, have to say i found this to be true after purchasing this brand.First i took the zoi research 5htp which i found to uplift my mood and help me sleep. When they were gone i then purchased these which i find don't make any difference at all except for helping me to sleep through the night somewhat.They didn't do anything for mood at all but seem to work for some people.Next time will get some more zoi capsules or some for now foods as their supplements seem to work well for me.