5htp

Posted by 4874278134654800951 on May 03, 2016

I like it, it works for me. It helps me with my anxiety, and I have more eneregy and motivation. I also eat less. Have already lost few kgs in a month. Overall, it works for me.

Funciona

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Llevo más de 6 meses tomando una pastilla diaria y me funciona: me noto más animada (no estoy depre pero a veces el trabajo me vuelve loca). sobre lo de no tener ganas de comer dulces no he notado nada

Healthy Origins 5-HTP,

Posted by 4907129630113355621 on Apr 07, 2016

Works very well for me, I get to sleep at night and wake up feeling good.Any stimulants after 3pm( caffeine, hot spices, salt, tamary) seem to nullify it's effect though. And you need to give yourself 7 to 8 hours sleep, best results I have when I go to bed no later than 8:30 pm. I'll wake up early, 3 or 4am, but I feel good and fresh and can do my meditation and my sporting activity. I just don't like to have to depend on any product, I wish I could just fall asleep naturally. I have terrible RLS and 5-HTP gives me adeeper sleep.

Definite mood balance

Posted by 4972714399606283218 on Jan 23, 2016

Definitely helps to balance my mood, relieve stress and stop my mind from running over things again and again when I'm trying to go to sleep!

great

Posted by 4984626622385436061 on Jan 22, 2016

5-htp has been great for me, it have stopped taking diazepam for anxiety since I started taking this and have been sleeping a lot better

Love this

Posted by 5645516455639620703 on Dec 12, 2015

This is my go-to mood enhancer. You genuinely feel better after taking it. I don't use it for sleep, I'd rather enjoy the elevated mood than sleep through it.

JO

Posted by 4622944666211566422 on Dec 12, 2015

This 5 HTP worked as well as a more expensive brand we were using.

healthy origins 5htp 100mg

Posted by Reviewer1505440 on Sep 19, 2015

it really works in calming anxiety during sleep, work best with melantonin n magnesium citrate, great for shift staff

Very good product and price.

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 21, 2015

I take this for my moods. Definitely uplifting. Follow instructions and do not use more than suggested. I found it made me (overly) drowsy if I was feeling tired.

grief relief

Posted by 5761101439668124507 on Jun 19, 2015

My mother had become a bit screechy and over reactive to EVERYTHING after my father died. Her grief developed a nasty, angry and bitter edge. Which was all the more shocking as she is known for her kind heart. Within 4 days - she was calm and nothing stressed her out. We ran out of tablets so I decided to watch her and not tell her to check if the effect was a placebo... good grief! I couldn't reorder more fast enough! Bugger weight loss - take this for a calm and kind mind and an easier time through your grief journey.