New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2079374 on May 24, 2012

Helped me with the horrible mood swings and depression. I was quite suicidal until I found these! I'm much happier and more stable now. Definately worth a try!

Really helpful!

Posted by Reviewer2118534 on Aug 16, 2011

I take one capsule a day and see the results - I became calmer, do not worry so much and do not get upset for every slightest reason as I used to. It reduced my desire to eat something sweet to feel better. And I started sleeping for longer intervals without waking up every now and then. For me it works great!

Cuts Down on "Emotional Eating"

Posted by Reviewer2202235 on Jun 14, 2013

I began taking this product when I was looking for something to decrease my appetite, because I had been feeling like I wanted to eat all the time, and I had gained weight. And if it helped with insomnia and mood as it claimed, I was looking forward to those benefits too. After about two weeks of taking 1 / day, I noticed an increase in my mood. After about a month, I noticed that my sweet tooth had diminished, and my desire to snack between meals had decreased. I'm going to re-order, and this time try 2 /day to see if it helps me get my headaches under control, as another review reported it did.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1709020 on Sep 19, 2011

Good product. Good value

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2250696 on Jun 27, 2010

I take one capsule, twice daily for migraine prevention. Have cut down migraines from 5 weekly, to one to two a month.