Really helpful!

Posted by Reviewer2118534 on Aug 16, 2011

I take one capsule a day and see the results - I became calmer, do not worry so much and do not get upset for every slightest reason as I used to. It reduced my desire to eat something sweet to feel better. And I started sleeping for longer intervals without waking up every now and then. For me it works great!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2079374 on May 24, 2012

Helped me with the horrible mood swings and depression. I was quite suicidal until I found these! I'm much happier and more stable now. Definately worth a try!

Cuts Down on "Emotional Eating"

Posted by Reviewer2202235 on Jun 14, 2013

I began taking this product when I was looking for something to decrease my appetite, because I had been feeling like I wanted to eat all the time, and I had gained weight. And if it helped with insomnia and mood as it claimed, I was looking forward to those benefits too. After about two weeks of taking 1 / day, I noticed an increase in my mood. After about a month, I noticed that my sweet tooth had diminished, and my desire to snack between meals had decreased. I'm going to re-order, and this time try 2 /day to see if it helps me get my headaches under control, as another review reported it did.

Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 26, 2016

We like it very much. And the name of a herb is funny - Griffonia :) We can feel its effect for real: good night sleep and positive mood. What else can we need? Ahh, maybe some more MONEY :)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1709020 on Sep 19, 2011

Good product. Good value

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2250696 on Jun 27, 2010

I take one capsule, twice daily for migraine prevention. Have cut down migraines from 5 weekly, to one to two a month.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Aug 25, 2010

I was told that 5-HTP at bedtime might help me sleep better. It does! For the first time in years, I'm now sleeping through the night.

It's a good value

Posted by Reviewer3064431 on May 08, 2011

No way to accuratelytest efficacy.

nice try

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

after using it a couple days, I have more intestinal gas and its very unpleasant. My concentration doesnt improved, maybe because I had normal dopamine levels. After triing 5 capsules at once, I felt little effect or nothing.

Good product