Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

After struggling with depressions for over 10 years I am very very grateful to have been recommended something that works. I haven't noticed a difference between the brands; I bought this because of the low price.

part of the natural arsenal against depression

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I take one or two of these each night at bedtime. Some may benefit from taking it during the daytime, as well. It increases seratonin in the brain, which helps sleep and makes you feel a little better during the day. In my case, a morning dose of L-Phenylalanine combined with 5-HTP at bedtime made a world of difference. I still feel like myself, only a little more lively. I'm definitely better-rested, as well. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Dec 17, 2012

I've been taking this brand every night and it works. I don't think I can't live without it, specially in the fall/winter.

Always works great

Posted by Reviewer2331338 on Aug 01, 2011

I take this for a better night's sleep and it always helps. When I dont take it, I dont sleep as well.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1109100 on Nov 16, 2013

Helps me with depressive moods and PMS.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »