IT REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Dec 02, 2009

Good stuff. I take this along with raw apple cider vinegar for added assurance and it keeps me in ketosis not matter what I eat. I have also lost 14 pounds in a month using this supplement. Let me also add that nothing else have ever given me these results.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Dec 16, 2010

I think these are doing some good. As I'm prediabetic I try to restrict my carb intake anyway, but occasionally "splash out" on a sandwich or some fries. If I'm planning to eat such things, I pop a couple of these babies and my blood sugar rises by no more than 20, which is amazing! Very impressive, because before I bought these my b/s would rise by 60 or more. I don't think these are a license to eat loads of carbs if you're prediabetic or diabetic though - you still have to be careful but these tablets allow you a little leeway when you need it. Highly recommended!

Healthy Origins, Phase 2, Starch Neutralizer, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 18, 2009

This stuff really works. I take one capsule 1/2 hour prior to eating a carbohydrate meal and in return I get lower blood glucose readings!

Works great to lower blood sugar and lose weight

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Sep 13, 2009

I am a 39 year old female type 1 diabetic with kidney disease, so I am using this in combination with bromelain (to digest just protein) and it works great. I get to block alot of carbs, and lower blood sugars, but still digest the hard-to-handle protein that is so hard on my kidneys. I have been taking this carb blocker for about 3 months now, and have lost about 10 pounds. Will definitely keep buying it!

PHASE out carbs 2Day!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Great price and it works! Didn't feeel the carb spike + dip after carb heavy meals and did not disrupt my diet even with a few 'splurges' on carbs. Worth the price paid totally! Recommended A+++ Act today and grab this carb blocker now! Your blood sugar will thank you (:(:

Amazing product

Posted by 5054877396093535650 on Mar 04, 2013

I have used one bottle of this and lost a lot of tummy fat. I tried losing this weight for years but with phase two I have been able to lose this fat. I take 2 tablets a day with meals and 7minutes excersie every day. I recommend it. It works

STARCH NEUTRALIZER

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Aug 07, 2009

Blocks up to 80% of starch eaten at a meal and reduces fat absorption by up to 30% at a meal. It is the first clinically-proven all-natural standardized extract derived from the white kidney bean. Great price and exceptional service.

review

Posted by 5263667680869271513 on Sep 03, 2014

lost 5lbs in 1.5 weeks so far.

I love this product!

Posted by jennyhailey on Dec 28, 2015

Great product with great price! It really helps me loosing and maintaining my weight! I am taking it with Chitosan. Please click "Yes" if you found this review helpful

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Work as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away at a much cheaper price but no compromising in Quality! ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »