Good i guess..

Posted by 5647291384457807332 on Apr 23, 2016

I am taking that for better imune sistem since i suffer from MS. So far so good, cant say i see real results yet.

Good Product

Posted by 5544970576100257455 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been taking this product for 2 months now *along with panax ginseng*, and have observed much positive difference from before having started taking it. Having problems with my joints in the past, i have noticed vast improvement, especially with my knees * i bike at least 1 hour a day + long distance trips* Also i havent gotten allergies or any kind of cold, so my immune system must have been boosted. Most of all my energy levels are higher than ever and endurance-recovered is significantly improved , but its hard to say how much is the Astaxanthin and how much is the Panax Gingseng. The price is very reasonable, compared with the cost of getting any sort of herbal-health products where i am. First time delivery was with UPS and was delivered within a few days. initial delivery charge was not very high but i had to pay an extra fee,which was quite large, to receive the product in my country. Second time delivery was with post office, took a few days longer, but did not have to pay any extra charge, so as far delivery and service its i can only say good things. For me its a 5/5

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Feb 26, 2016

I like this one and the Hawaiian one too. 12mg is what you need for results, especially with sun tolerance.

Excellent Strength Of Natural Astaxanthin

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 20, 2015

I like this astaxanthin because I do not necessarily need to take it every day. I take this together with Madre Labs Omega 3 and they seem to work well together. I use astaxanthin to keep my muscles working smoothly :) Astaxanthin is a must have for athletes and active people; increases endurance, stamina and recovery. Small capsules are very easy to swallow. Astaxanthin has shown to be 550 times stronger than vitamin E, 800 times stronger than CoQ10 and 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C in its antioxidant activity. Astaxanthin is the most powerful antioxidant available but it is so much more too: internal sunscreen, strong benefits for heart, eye and brain health, joint and tendon health. Astaxanthin tackles also low-grade inflammation that is thought to be at the root of many chronic diseases! Vitamin E in this product is a good addition. Astaxanthin together with Vitamin E protects for example against premature aging of the skin. Astaxanthin is your secret weapon to health and beauty...anyone over the age of 40, even if feeling completely healthy, should start taking astaxanthin as a preventive measure to fend off life-threatening diseases. It is important to take astaxanthin consistently for four to six weeks to allow it to concentrate in your body. First two months 12 mg is the most approriate recommended dosage, after that you may lower the dose to 4 mg or 8 mg per day if you want. You should always take astaxanthin with a meal that includes some fat. I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too.

Triple Strength Astaxanthins

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Apr 15, 2015

Who could ask for more

It really helps.

Posted by 5761358715666553708 on Feb 14, 2015

I have inflammation on my knees and this product really remits it.

one of the few supplements you actually can feel.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Oct 13, 2014

for athletes this one is a must for fast recovery. big difference. i feel slightly subtle more energy from it too. and I suspect it works wonders on cancer prevention. this bottle is best value pr. mg to cost.

This is my magic potion

Posted by Reviewer2941328 on Jul 15, 2014

I am in good health and do not take any prescription drugs, even though I am 46 years old. I have been taking hyaluronic acid for five years and that fixed most my problems. Early in 2014, I had constant eyestrain and sore ankles that would not go away. After taking this product, the problems had disappeared over night. I notice jogging became easier and I do not sunburn as easily. Be careful about the natural sunscreen claims. I still get sunburned but I can stay out in the sun twice longer and the sunburn does not hurt so badly. The first two weeks, I did feel dizzy and a rush of euphoria after taking this product but that has disappeared.

It does keep your energy level high through the day

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Jun 10, 2014

I did noticed the higher energy levels when taking it, especially at the end of the working day I don't feel tired and wanting to sleep as I usually do.

Seems to Help

Posted by Reviewer2894093 on May 16, 2014

I am hoping it is fending off free radical damage. Seems to be the best value for money.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »