Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1522194 on Feb 25, 2012

I will be ordering this again. Provides boost in energy without jitteriness. Softgels easy to take.

It's helping me!

Posted by 4875927997292165912 on Apr 14, 2014

I'm taking this Triple Strengthh Astaxanthin for arthritis in my hip and it has definitely helped me. I've only been taking in a few weeks, but I do notice a difference. Less pain and I love it because it's natural and has other benefits as well. I just ordered two more jars!

Great product !

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 22, 2013

I take 1 a day, plus Spirulina and Chlorella, and feel great !

Excellent Strength Of Natural Astaxanthin

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 20, 2015

I like this astaxanthin because I do not necessarily need to take it every day. I take this together with Madre Labs Omega 3 and they seem to work well together. I use astaxanthin to keep my muscles working smoothly :) Astaxanthin is a must have for athletes and active people; increases endurance, stamina and recovery. Small capsules are very easy to swallow. Astaxanthin has shown to be 550 times stronger than vitamin E, 800 times stronger than CoQ10 and 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C in its antioxidant activity. Astaxanthin is the most powerful antioxidant available but it is so much more too: internal sunscreen, strong benefits for heart, eye and brain health, joint and tendon health. Astaxanthin tackles also low-grade inflammation that is thought to be at the root of many chronic diseases! Vitamin E in this product is a good addition. Astaxanthin together with Vitamin E protects for example against premature aging of the skin. Astaxanthin is your secret weapon to health and beauty...anyone over the age of 40, even if feeling completely healthy, should start taking astaxanthin as a preventive measure to fend off life-threatening diseases. It is important to take astaxanthin consistently for four to six weeks to allow it to concentrate in your body. First two months 12 mg is the most approriate recommended dosage, after that you may lower the dose to 4 mg or 8 mg per day if you want. You should always take astaxanthin with a meal that includes some fat. I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too.

This is my magic potion

Posted by Reviewer2941328 on Jul 15, 2014

I am in good health and do not take any prescription drugs, even though I am 46 years old. I have been taking hyaluronic acid for five years and that fixed most my problems. Early in 2014, I had constant eyestrain and sore ankles that would not go away. After taking this product, the problems had disappeared over night. I notice jogging became easier and I do not sunburn as easily. Be careful about the natural sunscreen claims. I still get sunburned but I can stay out in the sun twice longer and the sunburn does not hurt so badly. The first two weeks, I did feel dizzy and a rush of euphoria after taking this product but that has disappeared.