It does keep your energy level high through the day

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Jun 10, 2014

I did noticed the higher energy levels when taking it, especially at the end of the working day I don't feel tired and wanting to sleep as I usually do.

one of the few supplements you actually can feel.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Oct 13, 2014

for athletes this one is a must for fast recovery. big difference. i feel slightly subtle more energy from it too. and I suspect it works wonders on cancer prevention. this bottle is best value pr. mg to cost.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Feb 26, 2016

I like this one and the Hawaiian one too. 12mg is what you need for results, especially with sun tolerance.

Good Product

Posted by 5544970576100257455 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been taking this product for 2 months now *along with panax ginseng*, and have observed much positive difference from before having started taking it. Having problems with my joints in the past, i have noticed vast improvement, especially with my knees * i bike at least 1 hour a day + long distance trips* Also i havent gotten allergies or any kind of cold, so my immune system must have been boosted. Most of all my energy levels are higher than ever and endurance-recovered is significantly improved , but its hard to say how much is the Astaxanthin and how much is the Panax Gingseng. The price is very reasonable, compared with the cost of getting any sort of herbal-health products where i am. First time delivery was with UPS and was delivered within a few days. initial delivery charge was not very high but i had to pay an extra fee,which was quite large, to receive the product in my country. Second time delivery was with post office, took a few days longer, but did not have to pay any extra charge, so as far delivery and service its i can only say good things. For me its a 5/5

Good i guess..

Posted by 5647291384457807332 on Apr 23, 2016

I am taking that for better imune sistem since i suffer from MS. So far so good, cant say i see real results yet.

Great product

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on May 03, 2016

I really like using this. I feel as if it's had a 'cleansing' affect on me. No negative side affects whatsoever.

Good for eye health

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jul 03, 2016

I take this for eye health, it also has other health benefits. In addition to this, for eye health, I take Blue Bonnet Beta Carotene, C, E, Plus Selenium(has high amount of beta carotene for vitamin A-do not take more than 50,000IU), Solgar Ester-C Plus 1,000mg Vitamin C(for extra vitamin C divided doses), Solaray Lutein Advanced(high amount of Lutein, also Zeazanthin, bilberry, spinach), Solgar Sublingual Methylcobalamin 5,000 mcg(considered the forgotten vitamin), Healthy Origins E-1000 natural vitamin E, Now Ginkgo Biloba Double Strength-these are very good for eye health. Then, if need more nutrition for the eyes: Now Choline & Inositol(for healthy nerves, including optic nerve), Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol(has bilberry), Nature's Way Eyebright, Solaray Zinc Copper(needs to be a certain amount of zinc to copper), Nature's Way Fennel seed. God bless you all.

Great Product

Posted by 5444400936359354117 on Aug 02, 2016

I work out a lot and i feel much more strength in my muscle.

hope it will work