one of the few supplements you actually can feel.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Oct 13, 2014

for athletes this one is a must for fast recovery. big difference. i feel slightly subtle more energy from it too. and I suspect it works wonders on cancer prevention. this bottle is best value pr. mg to cost.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Feb 26, 2016

I like this one and the Hawaiian one too. 12mg is what you need for results, especially with sun tolerance.

Good Product

Posted by 5544970576100257455 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been taking this product for 2 months now *along with panax ginseng*, and have observed much positive difference from before having started taking it. Having problems with my joints in the past, i have noticed vast improvement, especially with my knees * i bike at least 1 hour a day + long distance trips* Also i havent gotten allergies or any kind of cold, so my immune system must have been boosted. Most of all my energy levels are higher than ever and endurance-recovered is significantly improved , but its hard to say how much is the Astaxanthin and how much is the Panax Gingseng. The price is very reasonable, compared with the cost of getting any sort of herbal-health products where i am. First time delivery was with UPS and was delivered within a few days. initial delivery charge was not very high but i had to pay an extra fee,which was quite large, to receive the product in my country. Second time delivery was with post office, took a few days longer, but did not have to pay any extra charge, so as far delivery and service its i can only say good things. For me its a 5/5

Good i guess..

Posted by 5647291384457807332 on Apr 23, 2016

I am taking that for better imune sistem since i suffer from MS. So far so good, cant say i see real results yet.

Great product

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on May 03, 2016

I really like using this. I feel as if it's had a 'cleansing' affect on me. No negative side affects whatsoever.

hope it will work

Posted by Reviewer1596342 on May 12, 2012

Good product

Highest strength

Posted by Reviewer2436244 on May 15, 2012

Highest strength I have found. Seems to be working.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »