Great for acne

Posted by 5499408284076952318 on Apr 27, 2015

Excellent product for my acne.

Seems good

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 30, 2016

I have only been taking these tablets for about three weeks now. I think I have been a little sharper mentally since I've been taking them so the signs are promising. The capsule itself is black and quite slippery so easy to take. I take an awful lot of supplements so having something that is easier to take is a blessing. I do wonder where the black colouring comes from though. I like the Healthy Origins brand as I take the pycnogenol from this supplier and it is very good - I think they are a quality brand.

The work

Posted by Reviewer2241249 on Mar 13, 2012

Yes, I can feel the diference when I don't take them! Good!

Late package received

Posted by 5620414215384215224 on Jan 28, 2016

2 week

The Best Astaxanthin Ever

Posted by 5713327168812739694 on Aug 30, 2016

Great product. It's triple strength natural Astaxanthin 12 mg. Takes 1 softgel a day and I can see and feel the difference in 3 weeks. I'll always continue use this product forever.

Longer/stronger hair and nails/ less sickness

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Oct 12, 2016

Healthy Origins 12mg Astaxanthin is A #1 in my books. I have noticed three definite advantages since I began taking this powerful antioxidant almost 2 years now. I take 1 every day and so does my husband. I have never had strong nails before, and my nails would always split and have ridges. I do not have that problem anymore. I have long, strong nails. This is a GREAT product. I will continue to use it. I have not had a doctors visit this year and I attribute most of not all to taking this product without fail. Thank you Healthy Origins for a GREAT product and thank you iherb for selling this product at a reasonable price and fast shipping.

Great Product

Posted by 5444400936359354117 on Aug 02, 2016

I work out a lot and i feel much more strength in my muscle.

Great product

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on May 03, 2016

I really like using this. I feel as if it's had a 'cleansing' affect on me. No negative side affects whatsoever.

Good Product

Posted by 5544970576100257455 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been taking this product for 2 months now *along with panax ginseng*, and have observed much positive difference from before having started taking it. Having problems with my joints in the past, i have noticed vast improvement, especially with my knees * i bike at least 1 hour a day + long distance trips* Also i havent gotten allergies or any kind of cold, so my immune system must have been boosted. Most of all my energy levels are higher than ever and endurance-recovered is significantly improved , but its hard to say how much is the Astaxanthin and how much is the Panax Gingseng. The price is very reasonable, compared with the cost of getting any sort of herbal-health products where i am. First time delivery was with UPS and was delivered within a few days. initial delivery charge was not very high but i had to pay an extra fee,which was quite large, to receive the product in my country. Second time delivery was with post office, took a few days longer, but did not have to pay any extra charge, so as far delivery and service its i can only say good things. For me its a 5/5

It does keep your energy level high through the day

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Jun 10, 2014

I did noticed the higher energy levels when taking it, especially at the end of the working day I don't feel tired and wanting to sleep as I usually do.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »