Great for acne

Posted by 5499408284076952318 on Apr 27, 2015

Excellent product for my acne.

Late package received

Posted by 5620414215384215224 on Jan 28, 2016

2 week

The work

Posted by Reviewer2241249 on Mar 13, 2012

Yes, I can feel the diference when I don't take them! Good!

It does keep your energy level high through the day

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Jun 10, 2014

I did noticed the higher energy levels when taking it, especially at the end of the working day I don't feel tired and wanting to sleep as I usually do.

Good Product

Posted by 5544970576100257455 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been taking this product for 2 months now *along with panax ginseng*, and have observed much positive difference from before having started taking it. Having problems with my joints in the past, i have noticed vast improvement, especially with my knees * i bike at least 1 hour a day + long distance trips* Also i havent gotten allergies or any kind of cold, so my immune system must have been boosted. Most of all my energy levels are higher than ever and endurance-recovered is significantly improved , but its hard to say how much is the Astaxanthin and how much is the Panax Gingseng. The price is very reasonable, compared with the cost of getting any sort of herbal-health products where i am. First time delivery was with UPS and was delivered within a few days. initial delivery charge was not very high but i had to pay an extra fee,which was quite large, to receive the product in my country. Second time delivery was with post office, took a few days longer, but did not have to pay any extra charge, so as far delivery and service its i can only say good things. For me its a 5/5

Good i guess..

Posted by 5647291384457807332 on Apr 23, 2016

I am taking that for better imune sistem since i suffer from MS. So far so good, cant say i see real results yet.

Great product

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on May 03, 2016

I really like using this. I feel as if it's had a 'cleansing' affect on me. No negative side affects whatsoever.

Great Product

Posted by 5444400936359354117 on Aug 02, 2016

I work out a lot and i feel much more strength in my muscle.

The Best Astaxanthin Ever

Posted by 5713327168812739694 on Aug 30, 2016

Great product. It's triple strength natural Astaxanthin 12 mg. Takes 1 softgel a day and I can see and feel the difference in 3 weeks. I'll always continue use this product forever.

hope it will work