Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Feb 26, 2016

I like this one and the Hawaiian one too. 12mg is what you need for results, especially with sun tolerance.

Great for acne

Posted by 5499408284076952318 on Apr 27, 2015

Excellent product for my acne.

Seems good

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 30, 2016

I have only been taking these tablets for about three weeks now. I think I have been a little sharper mentally since I've been taking them so the signs are promising. The capsule itself is black and quite slippery so easy to take. I take an awful lot of supplements so having something that is easier to take is a blessing. I do wonder where the black colouring comes from though. I like the Healthy Origins brand as I take the pycnogenol from this supplier and it is very good - I think they are a quality brand.

The work

Posted by Reviewer2241249 on Mar 13, 2012

Yes, I can feel the diference when I don't take them! Good!

Late package received

Posted by 5620414215384215224 on Jan 28, 2016

2 week

Good Product

Posted by 5544970576100257455 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been taking this product for 2 months now *along with panax ginseng*, and have observed much positive difference from before having started taking it. Having problems with my joints in the past, i have noticed vast improvement, especially with my knees * i bike at least 1 hour a day + long distance trips* Also i havent gotten allergies or any kind of cold, so my immune system must have been boosted. Most of all my energy levels are higher than ever and endurance-recovered is significantly improved , but its hard to say how much is the Astaxanthin and how much is the Panax Gingseng. The price is very reasonable, compared with the cost of getting any sort of herbal-health products where i am. First time delivery was with UPS and was delivered within a few days. initial delivery charge was not very high but i had to pay an extra fee,which was quite large, to receive the product in my country. Second time delivery was with post office, took a few days longer, but did not have to pay any extra charge, so as far delivery and service its i can only say good things. For me its a 5/5

Good i guess..

Posted by 5647291384457807332 on Apr 23, 2016

I am taking that for better imune sistem since i suffer from MS. So far so good, cant say i see real results yet.

Great product

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on May 03, 2016

I really like using this. I feel as if it's had a 'cleansing' affect on me. No negative side affects whatsoever.

Great Product

Posted by 5444400936359354117 on Aug 02, 2016

I work out a lot and i feel much more strength in my muscle.

The Best Astaxanthin Ever

Posted by 5713327168812739694 on Aug 30, 2016

Great product. It's triple strength natural Astaxanthin 12 mg. Takes 1 softgel a day and I can see and feel the difference in 3 weeks. I'll always continue use this product forever.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »