Healthy Origins, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 oz (1,530 g)

Better Then Nutiva

Posted by 4858857738135658836 on Dec 31, 2013

I really love this coconut oil.I thought it tasted fresher and of higher quality than even Nutiva Coconut oil.Great price too,highly recommended.

great coconut oil

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Nov 27, 2013

This product is made in the Philippines. Only one ingredient: coconut! Everybody should add EXTRA VIRGIN coconut oil into their diet. Extra virgin anything means its something that is in its most natural form - unrefined, untouched, and made in the most natural way (handmade vs machine vs raw vs chemically added) This is a great price for EXTRA VIRGIN coconut oil. You will see benefits!

Great Brand

Posted by 5334467225285548671 on Jan 08, 2014

I had been buying my coconut oil at Whole Foods (their store brand) forever until I found out I could order it in a bulk amount like this. I was skeptical about trying a brand I had NEVER heard of because I tend to gravitate towards what I know. I am more than happy with this product! We use coconut oil for everything from cooking to personal beauty/health use to giving it to our dogs. It's just as good as what I had been previously buying. For the value, I will definitely buy again! Not to mention this should last me forever. I was wasting money buying the small jars at Whole Foods!

Cooking with it is fine, but tasting it raw makes me wanna puke

Posted by SavoringLife on Nov 27, 2013

If you eat it raw, it tastes absolutely gross. Like cooking or machine oil (not that I have tasted the latter :p) If you cook with it, it is alright. Can't taste the coconut though. However, the smell when you open the bottle is definitely coconut. Since I have friends who swear raw coconut oil tastes heavenly, it's either this brand or my taste buds. I trust my taste buds more.

Healthy Origins, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by karishma From Australia on Dec 19, 2013

I was a little uncertain about how this particular coconut oil would taste as I was so used to Nutiva brand. I am very pleased with Healthy Origins coconut oil. It hardly has a taste and I use it in my cooking and put it in my coffee. Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is the only cooking oil I use at home.