Energy source!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I've been taking it for a month now and feel myself full of energy and seem to cope with stress much better. People at work noticed the difference and asked me what has happened. I recommended to everyone spirulina as the energy power. It says take 3 tablets in the morning and 3 in the evening, but I've been taking 6 in the morning and 4 in the evening, so maybe it also made that difference. It also helps with constipation and gently cleanses the system. If you found my review helpful, please press Yes below.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Aug 18, 2013

Tablets without fillers and with a very dark, green colour! That may be a sign of high carotenoid content. Parry in India is a producer that you can trust!! -Healthy Origins and Iherb make top quality available at a reasonable price.

Healthy Origins, Organic Spirulina, 500 mg, 180 Tablets

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 23, 2013

Marvelous, life savior. I can recommend it to anyone (except with overactive thyroid issues). It is savior from stress! Made me happy, in good mood :) I guess stars are using it with reason.

Good Supplement

Posted by 4699292911456229949 on Jan 06, 2014

I am finding that I have more energy and overall better function (I have Fibromyalgia, ME-CFS and Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia.). I will continue to take this organic Spirulina as I feel it boosts my body's immune system ability to fight infection.

Great Spirulina

Posted by Pandora on Oct 19, 2013

As a vegetarian in need of some supplements, I was satisfied with this product, however I find it a bit too much to take 3 capsules twice a day and would have preferred bigger capsules.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2101153 on Sep 15, 2013

Will buy again. It's great product. Makes you feel energetic

possibly good, but unsure

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Dec 04, 2014

I've been taking these every morning for a week. It says take 3 2x a day, but that is too many for me to manage. I take 3 with my banana smoothie. They smell and taste quite bad but it's gone as soon as you swallow. If you are going to put it in your smoothie, crush it first or it will be chalky, and dilute it so the taste isn't off. Hope these are good for me! UPDATE: There is a high contamination rate of spirulina with toxic blue-green algae in America because it is not collected or inspected properly so it is best to buy chlorella or hemp instead, if you're looking for a concentrated source of amino acids and minerals.

face spots

Posted by 5636582716391205483 on Mar 25, 2015

Both I and my husband got face spots after taking this supplement 2 tab./2 times daily. Probably it is because of body cleaning effect but we lowered a dose and with 1 tab./2 times daily our face image has improved.

Not good for my condition

Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Dec 09, 2013