Great organic spirulina.

Posted by Leione on Apr 28, 2014

This spirulina is USDA certified organic, so you can be sure that it's free of microcystins, toxic metals, and harmful bacteria, which may cause gastrointestinal disturbances and, in the long term, liver cancer. This blue-green algae is truly a superfood: rich in B vitamins (riboflavin, thiamin, niacin, pantothenic and folic acid), vitamins K, E, C, A, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, pota ssium, zinc, calcium, selenium, antioxidants, flavonoids and phytosterols, it has four times the antioxidant power of blueberries, contains about 60% protein (more than meat, poultry, fish, and soybeans), which is superior to typical plant protein, as well as all the essential amino acids, and is an excellent source of dietary fiber and the rare gamma-linolenic, alpha-linolenic, linoleic, stearidonic, eicosapentaenoic, docosahexaenoic and arachidonic fatty acids. It's beneficial in treating diabetes, anemia, heart disease, high cholesterol, obesity, stress, chronic fatigue syndrome, anxiety, depression, gastrointestinal conditions, indigestion, morning sickness, nausea, bloating, flatulence, constipation, colitis, colon inflammation, oral leukoplakia, tics, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, acne, as well as other conditions. Rich in chlorophyll, one of nature's most powerful detoxifying agents, spirulina removes toxins, heavy metals, and radioactive isotopes from the blood, boosts and strengthens the immune system, improves eye health, alleviates allergies and protects against allergic reactions, reduces inflammation, aids digestion, helps improve the absorption of dietary nutrients, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood sugar spikes, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduces the risk of cancer. It's a great product. After I started taking it, I've noticed that I’ve become more energetic and resilient, my headaches and acid reflux don’t bother me as much as they used to, I sleep better and feel rested and refreshed when I wake up. Glad I discovered it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2003926 on Apr 08, 2013

This is NOT a 30 day supply as a previous comment states. You take 3 tablets twice a day, thus a 5 day supply.

good stuff...

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

spirulina is a great choice for those seeking detoxification, or just a natural increase in energy. It is a potent source of chlorophyll and carotenoids. This is a nice, medium-sized tablet that seems to break down quickly and go right to work. I use spirulina every day as part of my greens drink. Best used regularly, on an empty stomach. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

One of the Best Superfoods

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

Since taking spirulina (bought locally and iHerb), I have lost a few kilos weight. (I am also taking other supplements, so the weight loss could be the result of the combined effect of taking several supplements.) it is a source of dietary protein, B-vitamins, iron, cleansing, not to mention protection from radiation. Spirulina has also been used for weight loss, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), hay fever, diabetes, stress, fatigue, anxiety, depression, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and other women's health issues. If you have some of those conditions, you may try spirulina and see whether it helps. In addition to spirulina, I am also taking fish oil, nattokinase and CocoCardio and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jul 03, 2013

I noticed that I was not getting the afternoon film on my teeth and my mouth felt very fresh the whole day. I didn't take for a few days and restarted and determined this product to be the reason. I love it! just reordered the BIG bottle. Gives me a very alert, clear brain.

Healthy Origins, Organic Spirulina, 500 mg, 30 Tablets

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 23, 2013

Marvelous, life savior. I can recommend it to anyone (except with overactive thyroid issues). It is savior from stress! Made me happy, in good mood :) I guess stars are using it with reason.

Healthy Origins, Organic Spirulina, 500 mg, 30 Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on May 01, 2013

Excellent supplement. worth buying.

Great value for money

Posted by 4614763860056282007 on Dec 20, 2013

I wanted to try spirulina for a very long time and this was the perfect oportunity. For a trial version I can´t see a much difference but I´ll order a full version because I´m satisfied.

For the Hair

Posted by 5190437144056718888 on Sep 16, 2013

My girlfriend's love it, her hair grows faster and shinny when she's on it

mum liked it

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 22, 2013

I gave them to my mum and she noticed her feet weren't as swollen,it helped with water retention.