Seems to be working

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

But it is always different, as a plant which is grown, every time the quality of it will be different. It is a good as a supplement in order to clean and source your body. It is good because it has a lot of B group vitamins in it...

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 21, 2015

Excellent quality supplements, had tried samples before making this purchase.

Very good / bardzo dobra

Posted by ilmarinen on Jun 24, 2013

Without unnecessary additives, organic, easy to swallow, contains plenty of protein, provides the body a lot of minerals and vitamins in particular B-group and A and D, boosts energy. Good price /Bez zbędnych dodatków, organiczna, łatwa do przełknięcia, zawiera dużo białka, dostarcza organizmowi wiele składników mineralnych oraz witamin - szczególnie z grupy B oraz A i D, zwiększa energię. Dobra cena

Bon rapport qualité prix

Posted by 5745221836990347153 on Jul 09, 2013

Très bon prix pour la quantité. Comprimé un peu gros à avaler.

Healthy Origins Spirulina

Posted by 5432166431949391210 on Dec 05, 2013

After using Spirulina capsules, these handy tablets were a pleasure to use and swallow. They are fresh, organic and not genetically modified. The price was very good for this product and I would definitely order them again. Added bonus - it's Kosher!

Great

Posted by 5057747265588589051 on Dec 23, 2013

Simple, easy to swallow Spirulina has improved my allergies. My use of sudafed has decreased by about 99% and I feel great

Spirulina 500

Posted by 4663127350627819034 on Sep 22, 2014

It is very good prudact

Lovely Spirulina!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

This is a lovely dark green colour and sure it has an odour which is normal for pure spirulina It gives me an energy boost and also my dog loves it as a treat. I add to smoothies and if I am going to have a late night I take pop a couple of extra and this keeps me going. Iherb provides me with good customer service and DHL delivery is always good Thanks!

Good

Posted by 5217436191493027470 on May 11, 2015

Great way to get spirulina without the nasty taste!

Healty Origin !

Posted by 5180786833322805159 on Jun 06, 2015

Very good spirulina. I´ve been taking this for 2 y now. Just happy with the extra nutrients in my diet.