Why celebrities love an algae called Spirulina? Smoother, firmer, more radiant skin–with fewer wrinkles

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Spirulina, being a rich source of nucleic acids like DNA and RNA, provides your skin with age-defying nutrients. The result is smoother, firmer, more radiant skin – with fewer wrinkles and age spots! Spirulina contains high levels of chlorophyll, which is a good natural cleanser for the body. Spirulina is approximately 65 to 71 percent complete protein in its natural state. This is higher than virtually any other unprocessed food. (Note: whey protein, for example, has to be extracted and concentrated from dairy to reach higher levels.) Even better, spirulina protein is 95% digestible compared to meat sources, which may be only 20% digestible. And finally, since spirulina has no cellulose in its cell walls, it is extremely easy for the body to break it own. In fact, ITS AMINO ACIDS ARE DELIVERED TO THE BODY FOR ALMOST INSTANT ABSORPTION.

Wow!

Posted by vegangry on Jun 28, 2013

After one week of using these (only 2 tablet a day) I already started to notice that I have more energy and inspiration to do things! They are not too big and ok to swallow with some water.

So far good

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014

No overpowering smells, just a fresh seaside smell to them. No fillers and very dark green colour. Easy to take for those who can not stomach in powder form, like me! Gives me boost of energy. Iherb provide quick and efficient service and fast delivery times Thank you.

Easy to swallow tablets

Posted by Admonish on Feb 20, 2014

I love the size of these tablets, not gag-inducing like many else. The fact that they are organic and cheap makes them a winner. This item is permanent on my shopping list.

Economic

Posted by 5511206602521667871 on Jul 18, 2014

I ordered Healthy Origins Organic Spirulina from iHerb and received it in Dubai within 3 days. This pack of 720 tablets is really economical and right for those who consume it regularly. The tablets themselves are small and easy to swallow. The smell is rather pungent but that is usually the case with all Spirulina brands. I will recommend this to others.

value for money

Posted by 5370208073207387087 on Apr 05, 2014

Really good value for money at this bulk size. I tried the trial offer first and it worked as well for me as GNC capsules I used to pay a lot more for. Stronger nails and hair, and I go more regularly. Hate the slightly salty taste but the pills are small and easy to swallow so that nasty part is over quick and easy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Dec 20, 2014

Has this been tested for radiation?

Smells manure

Posted by Reviewer3247872 on Jul 31, 2014

I bought a first bottle that was good, few month ago. I'm used to make drinks made out of spirulina powder so I really know the taste of it. The last bottle of this brand that I received smells manure ( yes, dung smell!). I've had this experience before from a different supplier .It is still eatable but disgusting, I would expect more from a top iherb product.

Spirullina pills

Posted by sonetta on Feb 02, 2014

I use this product as supliment ans It is good for me. I take 6 pills every morning and feel more energy )

top of the bill

Posted by 4902174964157149900 on Jan 10, 2014

quality is great smell is good and last but not least cheapest you can find