Why celebrities love an algae called Spirulina? Smoother, firmer, more radiant skin–with fewer wrinkles

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Spirulina, being a rich source of nucleic acids like DNA and RNA, provides your skin with age-defying nutrients. The result is smoother, firmer, more radiant skin – with fewer wrinkles and age spots! Spirulina contains high levels of chlorophyll, which is a good natural cleanser for the body. Spirulina is approximately 65 to 71 percent complete protein in its natural state. This is higher than virtually any other unprocessed food. (Note: whey protein, for example, has to be extracted and concentrated from dairy to reach higher levels.) Even better, spirulina protein is 95% digestible compared to meat sources, which may be only 20% digestible. And finally, since spirulina has no cellulose in its cell walls, it is extremely easy for the body to break it own. In fact, ITS AMINO ACIDS ARE DELIVERED TO THE BODY FOR ALMOST INSTANT ABSORPTION.

Wow!

Posted by vegangry on Jun 28, 2013

After one week of using these (only 2 tablet a day) I already started to notice that I have more energy and inspiration to do things! They are not too big and ok to swallow with some water.

So far good

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014

No overpowering smells, just a fresh seaside smell to them. No fillers and very dark green colour. Easy to take for those who can not stomach in powder form, like me! Gives me boost of energy. Iherb provide quick and efficient service and fast delivery times Thank you.

I love spirulina, so I compared 4 brands

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 22, 2016

We have now been able to compare this brand with other brands. The results: This brand is very aromatic and tastes good, almost like Japanese candy. Is this because it is organic? A second brand, iHerb's Source Naturals, has less of a smell, and almost no taste. A 3rd brand is an expensive Hawaiian brand. A 4th Brand's powder tastes dreadful. Our family prefers this brand. My only concern was whether they are made in China because of the high industrial pollution rampant there. Heavy metals emitted by industry do go into the water where they are absorbed immediately by hungry Spirulina. The effect is that by consuming Chinese spirulina, I would be adding those poisonous heavy metals to my body negating the purpose of Spirulina: detoxification of heavy metals. I asked "Healthy Origins" where their Spirulina is make. It is grown in India. So it is safe.

Easy to swallow tablets

Posted by Admonish on Feb 20, 2014

I love the size of these tablets, not gag-inducing like many else. The fact that they are organic and cheap makes them a winner. This item is permanent on my shopping list.

Competitively priced!

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 19, 2014

This is not a miracle pill. Supplements are, like the name suggests just supplements. That said, Spirulina is not something you absolutely need to have in your daily diet. It is however something good to have. I have made changes to my daily such as changing my diet, leading a more active lifestyle and finally, introducing supplements into my diet. I must say I am feeling rejuvenated. No longer am I that tired. This could be due to my weight-loss, my strengthened body, the supplements or all 3. I am more convinced that all this goodness is due to all 3 changes working synergistically. Grab a bottle now and try it. I took a leap and faith with the 720 capsules bottle and never looked back. You can always go for the smaller quantities on your first try. Good luck with the results!!!

Very Good product.

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

Smells fresh. Give me loads of energy. I only take it in the mornings. No fillers. No tummy ache or weird symptoms, just a good dose of chlorophyll and nutrients. Will order again. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

תמורה טובה למחיר

Posted by 5314268321726115925 on Dec 14, 2015

מוצר טוב, כמות מאוד גדולה. מרגישה שזה תורם לתחושת השטבע במשך היום. קראתי שעדיף לקחת ספירולינה באבקה אבל למי שזה טו מאץ' המוצר הזה מתאים בהחלט.

this is good

Posted by 5460268475514574338 on May 03, 2016

I already bought this 3times or more it is easy to swallow easy to grib once I take this at morning I don't need to worry toilet problem!

top of the bill

Posted by 4902174964157149900 on Jan 10, 2014

quality is great smell is good and last but not least cheapest you can find