I love this product!

Posted by jennyhailey on Dec 28, 2015

Great product with great price! It really helps me loosing and maintaining my weight! I am taking it with Chitosan. Please click "Yes" if you found this review helpful

not work

Posted by 4731866160911556978 on Nov 07, 2015

not work for me

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Apr 05, 2015

Great help for maximum weight loss!!

Thanks for the great result

Posted by Soundolove on Dec 21, 2014

I have been trying to loose weight for a long time and nothing worked except these. I used them along with a vegetarian eating diet and lost 15 pounds in one month. It does truly keep the weight off too. I take 3 times a day with meals.

I am very UPSET

Posted by Reviewer2412460 on Nov 22, 2014

When I got the product it said very clearly NOT FOR USE BY DIABETICS! Well, I am a diabetic and I saw the disclaimer NOWHERE on your site when I bought it. It's probably more expensive to return it. But, I won't make this mistake with your company again!

These are good when I'm bad

Posted by Rena61 on Nov 14, 2014

During the work week, I can control my appetite very well. However on my days off is when I get out of control, and this is when I take these to lesson the damage I'm doing. It is taking a while, but it is also helping me to train myself to cut down on my weekend binges. I am confident that I will be able to control my appetite for bad foods all together, then I will no longer need Phase 2 crutch.

Seems ok

Posted by 5523241050300025177 on Sep 15, 2014

It is my wife that use the product, and as she have not used it more more than apprx 2 weeks it is still a bit to early to tell..

review

Posted by 5263667680869271513 on Sep 03, 2014

lost 5lbs in 1.5 weeks so far.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Work as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away at a much cheaper price but no compromising in Quality! ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Posted by Strelka on Feb 05, 2014

Lietoju jau ilgāku laiku, bet efekts - nu nav manāms.