| English
| USD ($)

Healthy Origins, Phase 2 Carb Controller, White Kidney Bean Extract, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

IT REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Dec 02, 2009

Good stuff. I take this along with raw apple cider vinegar for added assurance and it keeps me in ketosis not matter what I eat. I have also lost 14 pounds in a month using this supplement. Let me also add that nothing else have ever given me these results.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Dec 16, 2010

I think these are doing some good. As I'm prediabetic I try to restrict my carb intake anyway, but occasionally "splash out" on a sandwich or some fries. If I'm planning to eat such things, I pop a couple of these babies and my blood sugar rises by no more than 20, which is amazing! Very impressive, because before I bought these my b/s would rise by 60 or more. I don't think these are a license to eat loads of carbs if you're prediabetic or diabetic though - you still have to be careful but these tablets allow you a little leeway when you need it. Highly recommended!

Healthy Origins, Phase 2, Starch Neutralizer, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 18, 2009

This stuff really works. I take one capsule 1/2 hour prior to eating a carbohydrate meal and in return I get lower blood glucose readings!

Works great to lower blood sugar and lose weight

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Sep 13, 2009

I am a 39 year old female type 1 diabetic with kidney disease, so I am using this in combination with bromelain (to digest just protein) and it works great. I get to block alot of carbs, and lower blood sugars, but still digest the hard-to-handle protein that is so hard on my kidneys. I have been taking this carb blocker for about 3 months now, and have lost about 10 pounds. Will definitely keep buying it!

PHASE out carbs 2Day!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Great price and it works! Didn't feeel the carb spike + dip after carb heavy meals and did not disrupt my diet even with a few 'splurges' on carbs. Worth the price paid totally! Recommended A+++ Act today and grab this carb blocker now! Your blood sugar will thank you (:(: