July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, Phase 2 Carb Controller, White Kidney Bean Extract, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Can't go out in public after taking these

Posted by Reviewer3313228 on Feb 29, 2012

I bought this supplement to help when I have the occasional carb overload. The problem is they cause so much gas I can barely walk after taking them. It's the worse type of gas too because it's not easy to pass, it just sits in your gut causing cramping and bloating. Even if I cut the dose in half, I'm still in terrible pain for nearly 24 hours. I will never buy this product again.

Disappointed

Posted by 5416344377380367409 on Sep 08, 2012

This product contains 500mg white beans. but I dont feel less effect than other 200mg products.

No effect

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Nov 09, 2013

There is totally no effect I see on my body. It doesn't control my appetite and doesn't give me gas like other reviewers said too.