• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 10, 2012

I've had 2 bouts of stomach flu within the last 6 - 8 weeks & during that time I was taking another brand of probiotic with 7 billion CFU's. I saw this product on iherb and decided to give it a go, I commenced taking these about a week after my last bout of stomach flu and during the first 4 days experienced bloating, gas & diarrhea. I was almost going to throw these away in disgust thinking I had caught the tummy bug yet again and the probiotic wasn't working but I read online reviews that advised what I was experiencing are common side effects when taking probiotics and symptoms usually last between 1 - 2 weeks. So I persevered. After the 4 days my tummy settled, I was still a little bloated and has loose stools. During the next 3 - 4 days I developed a mid range fever, after more research I found that this is a less common side effect that is thought to be caused by a disruption to the immune system either by the introduction of the good bacteria or the good bacteria actually doing their job and killing off the bad bacteria. So again I persevered. I have now been taking these a little over a week and the symptoms have all gone, I am starting to feel a lot better than I have in a long time (I have experienced loss of energy and general malaise since November when i had a bad chest infection). It does feel as though these good little bacterial guys have fought off all the bad stuff that has been in my system and I am now feeling refreshed and energized. I have already repurchased the larger size bottle and will continue to take these supplements.

A Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2710857 on Dec 22, 2012

I've being suffering from several years from GERD symptoms like sore throat, coughing, burping, a feeling like there was something stuck in my throat and voice changes. After spending thousand of dollars with medics and exams they said I didn't have anything so I decided to investigate it myself and gave a chance to probiotic. All these symptoms started to improve 3 days after I started taking it (I use 2 or 3 pills a day). Also, some skin problems like Keratosis Pilaris seems to be improving. My allergies are getting better and I feel very energetic because I no longer have digestion problems. Will buy these pills as long as they produce. Healthy Origins has the best amount (in billions) of good bacteria than other brands. Oh, they also survive in room temperature which is fantastic. 5 stars!!

Prepare for die off symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1964258 on Aug 20, 2010

When I first took this I had diarrhea for 4 days. I also had flu-like symptoms for a day. My gut would rumble with gas minutes after digesting this probiotic. However, after those first 4 days the die off symptoms subsided. I guess it killed a lot of yeast. So if you experience any die off symptoms, just push forward and the symptoms should go away eventually.

30 billion CFU's -- that is 25 billion more than 5 billion in Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 27, 2014

I am also very happy with the fact that Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's does not contain vitamin C, which kills both bacteria (good and bad) and virus. I appreciate vitamin C's antibiotic effect but I don't want to take both probiotics and antibiotics at the same time. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page to find out My Favorite Products and my reviews on many other products.

Good for pregnancy symptoms, allergies and future baby's health

Posted by NaturalMum on Mar 02, 2015

After reading that consuming probiotics during pregnancy was shown to reduce the risk of the baby developing allergies I thought I'd give it a go. However the good effects seem to be for mum too! Part and parcel of pregnancy is usually UTI's, constipation and heartburn but I am happy to say I have none of these symptoms so far. This is a relief after particularly suffering with bad heartburn in my last pregnancy. Please click 'yes' if you found this review helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on pregnancy/nursing friendly natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

har vert plaget med magen/tarm. Probiotic virket etter noen få dager og magen er nå god normal. har lagt inn ny bestilling og kommer til å bruke disse fremover.

Digestion problems solved.

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Nov 10, 2011

I have suffered from constipation for many years but since taking this product I don't have to use anything else to keep things moving. It makes me a bit windy but it's a small price to pay for the relief it gives. Not having to refrigerate it is an added bonus & iHerb gets top marks for service & value for money.

Great for pregnancy, good price!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I am pregnant and I read that probiotics are really important during pregnancy, as they can help avoid autism. I take them on empty stomach and I keep them in the fridge to ensure freshness.Dr Mercola complete probiotics are very good too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

More than 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1985629 on May 13, 2011

A-mazing! Seriously. Different strains work differently for different people, but honestly this is THE BEST probiotic I have ever put in my body. I feel better the past two days after taking it for 3 than I have in as long as I can remember. I can't recommend it enough. Many strains including bifido in a high count and super inexpensive in comparison to others that claim their efficacy.

Really great product...

Posted by Reviewer1547145 on Nov 15, 2010

After the first week, good tummy feeling, more clear skin....