• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

Best so far

Posted by 5525976936441707402 on Apr 03, 2016

Bought this for my dad who developed tummy ache and bloated tummy in his 70s. Symptons reduced significantly, he has never asked me to buy any health products, but for this he asked me to buy whenever he finishes, he is on his 4th bottles! I suffer from yeast infections often, and have been trying many different brands last few years, I have just switched to this brand (finally) and i think it works so far, I have not have one episode since I started!!

doesn't seem to work

Posted by Reviewer2964601 on Sep 03, 2012

this doesn't help with regularity at all!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Mar 08, 2011

I have used different brands of probiotics and it ranks up there as one of the best. I was having trouble with a systematic yeast infection as a result of antibiotics and this, coupled with 3 weeks of anti-fungals got rid of it.

Great Re-Regulator After GERD/Yeast Issues

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Jun 30, 2010

One(or two) a day, re-started my gut immune system after a bad bout with GERD and yeast issues. I switched to this from eating yogurt due to the sugar issues with chronic yeast. Also, yogurt doesn't necessarily contain the bacterias that your specific immune system is missing.

This product does not work

Posted by Reviewer2423421 on Apr 27, 2010

When I start probiotics I alway order it from the refrigerated section, and without fail, it sends me running to the bathroom the 2nd morning. With this product, I was skeptical knowing the bottle said that it needs no refrigeration, but wanted to try it based on positive reviews. It does absolutely NOTHING. I even tried it on my 3year old son. Nothing, even thought I gave him a lot for his body weight, over several days. I'll be returning this for my money back.

Healthy Origins Probiotic Vcaps - They work for me!

Posted by Reviewer3255335 on Mar 26, 2010

I haven't had a diverticulitis event since I commenced taking this product. Very effective and good value too.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Sep 26, 2010

I have used other brands of refrigerated acidophilus over the years and decided to try something new. I found this product by Healthy Origins and am VERY PLEASED with the results. As a diabetic I get yeast infections unexpectedly and rather easily. We all need more good bacteria as we age anyway and this one really does the job. I love that it does not need to be refrigerated which makes it easier to travel too! It is working very well for me. Oh, it can also keep parasites away.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1688695 on Jan 03, 2011

I have been suffering with IBS for a long time. Sometimes I couldn't even get through a whole meal without running to the bathroom. My whole life revolved around "where's the closest bathroom". Not a fun life when you live in a rural area and the rest stops are 150 miles apart! I started taking this after watching a show on PBS about probiotics. This product is almost identical to the product on that show, but at half the price! My IBS symptoms are almost completely gone....I'm loving getting my life back !!

good

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on May 28, 2011

have only had these for 3 days but already i am feeling so much better. these are the strongest probiotics ive ever taken. makes me wonder if all my health problems are candida related. i want to order the larger bottle next time but cant because i will be charged custms tax to uk.

Probiotics

Posted by arieschild on Aug 18, 2016

I have been buying this probiotic for about a year. This last shipment came really hot this item does not take heat and it is now ineffective as my IBS has returned. I can no longer call iherb and talk with someone in person. I did send an email and am waiting to hear back. Not happy...