Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps

Healthy Origins, Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2001816 on Feb 06, 2010

This is a great product at the price that iherbs is selling it. I will continue to buy it from them. I was on anti biotics for 5 weeks. But felt terrible afterwards. Likely cause a fungal and yeast build up in the blood. I took three pills per day. This is above the recommended dose. But with in a week. I felt like a new person. The probiotics actually seem to get rid of the yeast and blood fungus. I was not tested this time but a couple of years ago blood work was done to verrify the yeast and fungus found in the blood after the antibiotics.

Fantastick probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Oct 25, 2010

Healthy Origins is a great brand that you can trust and they use Danisco's flora fit probiotic strains in this product which means consistent quality and efficacy. As for the product: I have found it to calm an unsettled stomach, aid in the digestion of food (less bloating and gas), and improve overall well-being/energy and immunity. I have tried other probiotics and this one is exceptional.

Good Bacteria

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Dec 01, 2010

My Mom takes one a day along with two Natures Way Triphala and stays "regular." She is 89 and doesn't eat a lot of fiber, fruit or vegetables.

good

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Mar 04, 2011

keeps me regular...and eliminates cramps caused from candida

More than 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1985629 on May 13, 2011

A-mazing! Seriously. Different strains work differently for different people, but honestly this is THE BEST probiotic I have ever put in my body. I feel better the past two days after taking it for 3 than I have in as long as I can remember. I can't recommend it enough. Many strains including bifido in a high count and super inexpensive in comparison to others that claim their efficacy.