• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

Didn't Work

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Sep 30, 2015

I tried using this as a starter culture for making sauerkraut, and nothing happened. My vegetables just went bad, which makes me wonder if this contains any live bacteria. On the other hand, I have been getting excellent results using Now Foods probiotics for making sauerkraut. I suspect that the problem is shelf life. This should really be refrigerated. The Now Foods probiotics are refrigerated, and that's probably why it works so much better.

Buenos por ingredientes precios

Posted by claclita on Sep 14, 2015

He comprado este probiotico por la cantidad de lactobacilos que trae en especial la cepa Lactobacillus rhamnosus que tienes que ver con el tema alergias..hasta ahora ha funcionado bien..pero le dare mas tiempo de prueba.

Not worth it

Posted by 5227674374179000074 on Sep 03, 2015

Have tried better probiotics. Don't feel that this worked as I still experience digestive problems quite frequently.

Love it and will buy again

Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Aug 12, 2015

I noticed better digestion and it seems to work well on eczema - The one on my leg cleared up. Consulted the TCM about it and she said the probiotics were probably helping my skin, so I will keep taking it.

Fajny produkt w dobrej cenie

Posted by michalzmuda on Aug 04, 2015

Produkt warty polecenia, cena bardzo przyzwoita, jakość wysoka. Warto dodać do koszyka :)

Not Active when recieved. Total Waste

Posted by Reviewer2089569 on Jul 24, 2015

When I bought these approx. 1 month ago, I was really looking forward to helping the gut, especially when I tend to go heavy with the carbohydrates. But then about 3 days ago, I was reading on how to find out if the good bacteria were active or not in the product ordered. Well, I did the test with warm milk, added 2 capsules in 4 oz. of milk, waited 24 hrs, and then seen there was no changes at all with the milk. No thickness, no lumps, nothing. When this was shipped, it was extremely hot in California, and now I believe this product should of been shipped with dry ice. Its known to be shelf stable, but that's at Room Temperature only. Especially when it was known at IHerb that I live in CA. and in a high desert to boot. It would of went on a USPS truck all day in 100+ heat. Totally destroyed and waste of money.

Effective and cheap

Posted by 5282038270794184617 on Jul 21, 2015

Good enough product, value for money

Maitohappobakteeri kapseli

Posted by Finland- on Jul 20, 2015

Hyvä ja edullinen maitohappobakteeri kapseli

This is my life saver

Posted by 4647703768092554264 on Jul 09, 2015

Finally I found subtle change in my bowl movement after trying tons of different supplements. This is the best one I have ever taken.

Dwayne

Posted by 4989292311551129754 on Jun 24, 2015

astonishing probiotics ! very nice.. it works