Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps

Good as far as I can tell

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 06, 2012

During the first week or so of taking this probiotic I had pretty severe vertigo. For the first 3 days it was vertigo and fatigue. After 10 days I felt great. I'm hoping that all this means is that a colony of candida albicans was scooted out of my gut. I have been told that fatigue and vertigo are classic die-off symptoms

A very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2061167 on Sep 27, 2011

I'm doing Hydrocolonoscopy twice per year. And my doctor recommended this caps for support normal probiotics state in the my stomach after this procedure.

Works well, but pricey.

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This is very easy on the stomach and seems quite effective for preventing lactose intolerance and yeast infections.

Survives stomach acid

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 19, 2013

Good quality product which improves my digestion, i feel i have more energy and stronger immune system, do not need to take every day if you dont eat crap.Cleans your insides!

Quality probiotic so far

Posted by nmbenzo on Mar 24, 2014

First, I would like to begin with the disclaimer that I have only been using this probiotic for about two weeks, so I cannot speak on behalf of the long term efficacy of this probiotic. This said, I began using this product to help eradicate candida symptoms that have been present for over a year; most likely brought about due to my insatiable thirst for really tasty beer and wine. I have tried several other probiotics available through iHerb.com, mostly in the CFU range between four billion to about 15 billion. Although, I did notice some improvement in my digestion using the aforementioned probiotics, I did NOT notice any unequivocal changes in my candida symptoms; they just appeared to be kicking the can down the road and not actually treating the real problem. Not true with this product. After the first three to four days, I had one evening of strong diarrhea and terrible gas for about a week. I was almost ready to give up on the Healthy Origin probiotics because they appeared to be too much for my tender digestive tract, but then I realized that these reactions must be "die-off" symptoms of candida albicans. Hey, this actually could be working?! About one week later, I am experiencing even better digestion and almost zero gas or bloating after meals. I have also noticed better sleep quality and a clearer head. To my wonderful surprise, I believe this probiotic is actually doing what it is supposed to in terms of rebalancing my digestive tract; although, a full review and five star rating is contingent upon longer use. To sum up, so far this probiotic appears to be working well to reduce my candida symptoms and bring a balance to the healthy bacteria in my gut. I use this product along with Saccro B by Jarrow and Vitamineral Green by Healthforce Nutritionals. I have had good experience with both of those products in the past. I am also using a Zeolite product from Healthforce and Bragg's ACV to keep a well oiled system, but that is neither here nor there, as the focus of this review is on Healthy Origins probiotic. Good luck in your journey towards a balanced and well oiled digestive system. Remember, the gut is your second brain!