• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

~Great range of strains given the tick by me~

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Jul 03, 2016

Showed several pottles of differing Probiotic's to my Rheumy Specialist - he studied the labels and told me to stick to this one. I have reordered 3 times now and also like the price too.

Zakupy na iHerb Polska Probiotyk 30 bilionów z USA

Posted by zakupynaiherb on Dec 01, 2015

Zakupy na iHerb Polska Probiotyk 30 bilionów z USA bardzo dobrej jakości probiotyk w opakowaniu 60 tabletek , w atrakcyjnej cenie i tańszy niż w Polsce. Doskonały przy antybiotykach. • prebiotyki, czyli substancje, które nie są trawione i stanowią pożywkę dla szczepów dobrych bakterii jelitowych • probiotyki, czyli preparaty lub produkty żywnościowe zawierające pojedyncze lub mieszane hodowle żywych drobnoustrojów, które wywierają korzystny efekt na zdrowie, jeżeli zostały podane w odpowiedniej ilości. Zakupy na iherb Polska probiotyków z iHerb

Probiotics

Posted by arieschild on Aug 18, 2016

I have been buying this probiotic for about a year. This last shipment came really hot this item does not take heat and it is now ineffective as my IBS has returned. I can no longer call iherb and talk with someone in person. I did send an email and am waiting to hear back. Not happy...

Didn't Work

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Sep 30, 2015

I tried using this as a starter culture for making sauerkraut, and nothing happened. My vegetables just went bad, which makes me wonder if this contains any live bacteria. On the other hand, I have been getting excellent results using Now Foods probiotics for making sauerkraut. I suspect that the problem is shelf life. This should really be refrigerated. The Now Foods probiotics are refrigerated, and that's probably why it works so much better.

Did not see a change

Posted by Reviewer1228778 on Sep 28, 2011

Just really did not have a effect on my IBS. I also got a yeast infection while taking this product, so it was not very preventative either.

sin resultados

Posted by Reviewer1172875 on Apr 30, 2012

malo

works

Posted by Reviewer1461699 on Aug 22, 2011

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

effective for acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Mar 25, 2011

Very quickly resolved a long-standing reflux situation. Nice small capsule. Great price.

Fantastic Value Probiotic

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

My partner and I suffer from constant GI problems and they are relieved greatly when we take this daily, and worsen if we don't for a while. Its great value for money being such a high potency and shelf-stable! Will buy again.

Good value probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on May 16, 2011

The first probiotic I have found in years that I can actually tolerate. (I have dairy and soy allergies). Excellent value for a top quality product.