• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Reviews | English

~Great range of strains given the tick by me~

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Jul 03, 2016

Showed several pottles of differing Probiotic's to my Rheumy Specialist - he studied the labels and told me to stick to this one. I have reordered 3 times now and also like the price too.

Alternative to expensive probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jul 08, 2016

The well-known brands of probiotics are often just too expensive for me. I bought this one because of its potency and reasonable price. I have to say I felt a difference almost immediately in terms of no gas or bloating, though I do take 3 capsules instead of just the one they recommend. I'm convinced from my reading that probiotics are essential to good health, so I do what it takes to keep them on hand. This brand works for me.

sin resultados

Posted by Reviewer1172875 on Apr 30, 2012

malo

works

Posted by Reviewer1461699 on Aug 22, 2011

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

effective for acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Mar 25, 2011

Very quickly resolved a long-standing reflux situation. Nice small capsule. Great price.

Fantastic Value Probiotic

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

My partner and I suffer from constant GI problems and they are relieved greatly when we take this daily, and worsen if we don't for a while. Its great value for money being such a high potency and shelf-stable! Will buy again.

Good value probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on May 16, 2011

The first probiotic I have found in years that I can actually tolerate. (I have dairy and soy allergies). Excellent value for a top quality product.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2274893 on Nov 29, 2011

I have been suffering for two years of heavy constipation. I changed my way of life and my eating habits but nothing helped. Then I started to take laxatives but soon they stopped working too. This probiotic solved my problem, it really works. I'm so happy to find it.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2464178 on Mar 05, 2012

i used to have digestive issues, like farting after eating, or rumbling, but now i don't even have these issues anymore. And i love it~!

This is a very good Probiotic supplement

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

High quality and perfect amount of CFUs per capsule. It is effective for regularity and intestinal health