• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

It looks strong, but is it really 30Billion?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.... so.... I was wondering at this super potency why none of our family noticed anything miraculous, Millie from Canuckland.

It's okay

Posted by 4709964685472017641 on Jun 20, 2015

The first time I started using it, it made me go to the bathroom everyday, but after I got used to the probiotics, it does nothing to me. Even worse, it makes me crave fried foods and meat, which isn't a good sign of health

best probiotic

Posted by 5603051181582609781 on Jun 05, 2015

Very good composition.

Very good

Posted by 5314855105112503683 on Apr 29, 2015

really works!

3 stars

Posted by 5524674436990572805 on Apr 19, 2015

you should take 2 of these every day. It will last 1 month. Its made with magnesium stearate so I take away 1 star.

Didn't see any difference

Posted by Reviewer1817191 on Apr 17, 2015

I give it 2 stard because the ingredients are clear, but to be honnest, I didn't see any difference when I took it. For more reviews, see my profile !

Uncertain

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I am not sure these made any difference. I did not react badly to them, but I bought them for my gut issues, and I did not feel any particular improvement from them.

Excellent product

Posted by 5315462459761395718 on Apr 13, 2015

I have only consumed half of it and this is the first so I cannot give you any honest results. It seem like a very good product and very complete.

the only one.

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Apr 09, 2015

This is the only one with out MOS; FOS; INULIN. Wich is not god for a bad stomach. This are sugars that are food for good and bad bacteriea. So if you stomach is realy bad stay away for oligosaccharides.If you stomch is not so bad you can have them. I can not but my daughter can.

very helpful for digestion and sleepy bowel

Posted by Reviewer1283884 on Apr 04, 2015

very helpful for digestion and sleepy bowel. Have been able to cut back on perients since commencing this product. good value