• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

works

Posted by Reviewer1461699 on Aug 22, 2011

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

effective for acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Mar 25, 2011

Very quickly resolved a long-standing reflux situation. Nice small capsule. Great price.

Fantastic Value Probiotic

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

My partner and I suffer from constant GI problems and they are relieved greatly when we take this daily, and worsen if we don't for a while. Its great value for money being such a high potency and shelf-stable! Will buy again.

Good value probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on May 16, 2011

The first probiotic I have found in years that I can actually tolerate. (I have dairy and soy allergies). Excellent value for a top quality product.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2274893 on Nov 29, 2011

I have been suffering for two years of heavy constipation. I changed my way of life and my eating habits but nothing helped. Then I started to take laxatives but soon they stopped working too. This probiotic solved my problem, it really works. I'm so happy to find it.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2464178 on Mar 05, 2012

i used to have digestive issues, like farting after eating, or rumbling, but now i don't even have these issues anymore. And i love it~!

This is a very good Probiotic supplement

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

High quality and perfect amount of CFUs per capsule. It is effective for regularity and intestinal health

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1209072 on Jan 18, 2011

Keeps you going!!

good count of colony forming units

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Oct 15, 2010

the price and the practicality of no needing to be refrigerated are a big plus. also the amount of probiotics makes a difference. Great when taing antbiotics and antifungals.

good

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on May 28, 2011

have only had these for 3 days but already i am feeling so much better. these are the strongest probiotics ive ever taken. makes me wonder if all my health problems are candida related. i want to order the larger bottle next time but cant because i will be charged custms tax to uk.