• Healthy Origins uses exclusively floraFiT (R ) manufactured by Danisco, USA. Positively the best quality in the world.

• Customer Ratings

Very good

Posted by 5464921366279637690 on Dec 05, 2015

a large amount of Froibiotikh in one capsule . Although I prefer probiotics with fos

Pros and Cons

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

The Pros: They don't need to stay cold so they can be shipped. Good price compared with what I have to pay here in this country. Lots of different strains of good bacteria. The Cons: I'm not really sure if they do anything, because I don't feel any different if I take them or not. I think some people need to take these and some don't. I may be a don't.

Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps

Posted by 5760852537552921480 on Mar 18, 2015

I have been using this Probiotic for 11 days and have found it to be very effective in reducing stomach bloating and a tired feeling most of the time. I would recommend this product to my friends.

Not used yet,

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Dec 17, 2012

Planning hipe surgery, will be needed soon when getting nearer to intervention.

IT WORKS.

Posted by 5665182795344852122 on Dec 20, 2013

Elimination becomes regular immediately after starting course. However i think maintaining a proper diet after the course should be the the way to go as this pill just helps you to restore the gut flora.

i think it is working

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Aug 19, 2011

i would give it 5 star, but i am not sure if i should. The thing is that i started to take this product at the same time with now foods, betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 cap. I bought them for managing systematic Candida and i do see obvious results, i can eat more different varieties of food and i don`t get yeast infections afterwards like i used to. (if i eat much of yeast foods or natural sweeteners or gluten, then i get a mild reactions afterwards, but not a severe reactions like it used to be). So i feel much better and not that desperate anymore, thank God. I am having a hope now that it is possible to manage Candida. I have been having Candida for about 2 years, and was almost ready to give up on myself. I believe it is a God sent product for people like me to help battle this disease. I take 2-3 capsules a day. I suggest you buy this in combination with HCL and see which one helps more. Take care

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2544158 on Nov 10, 2011

Have not noticed much difference to other probiotics with lower CFU's. I also found I had to take 2 a day in order to help my constipation.

Did not see a change

Posted by Reviewer1228778 on Sep 28, 2011

Just really did not have a effect on my IBS. I also got a yeast infection while taking this product, so it was not very preventative either.

Didn't Work

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Sep 30, 2015

I tried using this as a starter culture for making sauerkraut, and nothing happened. My vegetables just went bad, which makes me wonder if this contains any live bacteria. On the other hand, I have been getting excellent results using Now Foods probiotics for making sauerkraut. I suspect that the problem is shelf life. This should really be refrigerated. The Now Foods probiotics are refrigerated, and that's probably why it works so much better.

ms

Posted by 5435635967513925476 on Mar 11, 2014

Can't rate sent back for refund you should know this as google has been working with you to obtain said refund