Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps

Reliable & Best probiotics for me

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Oct 11, 2014

This works best for me among the twelve brands I have tried. It controls my appetite. I eat much less now. Amazingly it makes my wife, who used to eat very little, eat more. Both of us eat healthy amount of food now. My digestive organs are in premium conditions. The product reduces inflamation in my body. WIth less acnes I look better. Muscle aches are gone. As a result, I walk much faster as I did when I was younger. It seems to affect how my body makes fat. The oil on my face was greatly reduced and my body ordor is gone. My allergy symptoms, skin itchness and sneezing, are greatly reduced. However, this product has some limitations. It does not help me sleep better as PB8 does. This product does not contain Bifidobacterium Bifidum, which produces neurotransmitter. This product seems to be weak against stomach acid, although the label of the bottle says the opposite. The product works on me well only when I take stomach acid suppressor. A firend of my with strong stomach acid, took 4 capsules a day, still had very littel effects on him. Because of these limits, I rate 4 stars. But still one of best probiotics on market.

sin resultados

Posted by Reviewer1172875 on Apr 30, 2012

malo

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1688695 on Jan 03, 2011

I have been suffering with IBS for a long time. Sometimes I couldn't even get through a whole meal without running to the bathroom. My whole life revolved around "where's the closest bathroom". Not a fun life when you live in a rural area and the rest stops are 150 miles apart! I started taking this after watching a show on PBS about probiotics. This product is almost identical to the product on that show, but at half the price! My IBS symptoms are almost completely gone....I'm loving getting my life back !!

Healthy Origins Probiotic Vcaps - They work for me!

Posted by Reviewer3255335 on Mar 26, 2010

I haven't had a diverticulitis event since I commenced taking this product. Very effective and good value too.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Sep 26, 2010

I have used other brands of refrigerated acidophilus over the years and decided to try something new. I found this product by Healthy Origins and am VERY PLEASED with the results. As a diabetic I get yeast infections unexpectedly and rather easily. We all need more good bacteria as we age anyway and this one really does the job. I love that it does not need to be refrigerated which makes it easier to travel too! It is working very well for me. Oh, it can also keep parasites away.