Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps

the only one.

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Apr 09, 2015

This is the only one with out MOS; FOS; INULIN. Wich is not god for a bad stomach. This are sugars that are food for good and bad bacteriea. So if you stomach is realy bad stay away for oligosaccharides.If you stomch is not so bad you can have them. I can not but my daughter can.

Reliable & Best probiotics for me

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Oct 11, 2014

This works best for me among the twelve brands I have tried. It controls my appetite. I eat much less now. Amazingly it makes my wife, who used to eat very little, eat more. Both of us eat healthy amount of food now. My digestive organs are in premium conditions. The product reduces inflamation in my body. WIth less acnes I look better. Muscle aches are gone. As a result, I walk much faster as I did when I was younger. It seems to affect how my body makes fat. The oil on my face was greatly reduced and my body ordor is gone. My allergy symptoms, skin itchness and sneezing, are greatly reduced. However, this product has some limitations. It does not help me sleep better as PB8 does. This product does not contain Bifidobacterium Bifidum, which produces neurotransmitter. This product seems to be weak against stomach acid, although the label of the bottle says the opposite. The product works on me well only when I take stomach acid suppressor. A firend of my with strong stomach acid, took 4 capsules a day, still had very littel effects on him. Because of these limits, I rate 4 stars. But still one of best probiotics on market.

It looks strong, but is it really 30Billion?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.... so.... I was wondering at this super potency why none of our family noticed anything miraculous, Millie from Canuckland.

sin resultados

Posted by Reviewer1172875 on Apr 30, 2012

malo

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1688695 on Jan 03, 2011

I have been suffering with IBS for a long time. Sometimes I couldn't even get through a whole meal without running to the bathroom. My whole life revolved around "where's the closest bathroom". Not a fun life when you live in a rural area and the rest stops are 150 miles apart! I started taking this after watching a show on PBS about probiotics. This product is almost identical to the product on that show, but at half the price! My IBS symptoms are almost completely gone....I'm loving getting my life back !!