Softer and fuller face

Posted by 5650988815762627462 on Sep 10, 2014

I've been taking Pycnogenol for over a year and I can see the results in my skin, being softer and my deep lines on my face are a lot more shallow. Infact a number of my deep smile lines have disappeared! I once lapsed in taking Pycnogenol for a few months and my skin eventually looked more sallow and aged. As soon as I began taking the Pycnogenol again I regained the wonderful results.

ruined

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 09, 2016

The quality of this product has gone down. It is no longer helping me with the hemorrhoids.

Not work for me than SOD

Posted by 5168536460412923514 on Sep 19, 2015

I replaced SOD by this. I took this products for skin condition particularly dark circle under my eyes in few months. But not work than SOD for me.

Super!!!

Posted by 4968719168237403536 on Aug 01, 2016

Pycnogenol pijem zbog venske insuficijencije, a kapsula od 150mg je savrsena dnevna doza. Gleznjevi mi puuuuno manje oticu, nema vise svrbeza nogu ili osjecaja tezine. Dok platim shiping i PDV carini dođe nekoliko puta jeftinije nego da ga kupujem u Hrvatskoj.

Not as effective as expected

Posted by 5349479473289017231 on Feb 28, 2016

Effect of pycnogenol with arginine is not noticeable!

Mrs Vivienne Trowbridge-Paton

Posted by 5645963238607582988 on Apr 25, 2016

I have used pycnogenol products for a good number of years now and have absolute faith that the tablets are extremely good for my body, especially immune system. Have also used pycnogenol face cream and that suits my skin. Happy to continue with the products and find the ordering and delivery simple, easy and efficient.

Still early to comment

Posted by puspathangavelu on Apr 21, 2016

It has been 4 weeks but I don't feel any difference.