July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, Razberi-K, Raspberry Ketones, 100 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

No effect after 8 weeks -

Posted by Reviewer2161677 on Jun 25, 2012

I too saw this on Dr. Oz and then in many vitamin stores. Iherb had the best price, so I purchased several bottles from Iherb, I have had no noticeable weightloss after 8 weeks of taking them as directed. Simultaneously I took the green coffee extract (from several manufacturers ) that Dr. Oz also recommended- again with no effect.

BULLS**T !!!

Posted by adnangrebovic on Feb 22, 2014

RASPBERRY KETONES ARE SCAM !!! THEY DO NOT BURN FAT !!! NOT EVEN ONE STUDY WAS CONDUCTED ON HUMANS !!! DR. OZ WAS PAYED TO SAY THESE STUFF. IT ELEVATED MY LIVER TRANSAMINASES SKY HIGH !!!

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jun 05, 2012

I have not taken these long enough to see any fat loss, but I ordered too quickly and didn't realize that the product is in gelatin capsules. At this point, after purchasing so many excellent supplements from iHerb in veggie caps, I think all companies should switch to veggie caps, considering the unsavory and unhealthy origins of gelatin. I encourage other customers to pay attention to this so that we can influence the market and hope for continued positive changes. I had too much anxiety, definitely a wound-up, caffeinated feeling from taking these as well. So I'm not impressed and do not recommend them. Try 7-Keto from Now for a better and still affordable product.

No effect what so ever

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Feb 19, 2013

I have used this everyday for a month together with a healthy diet and exercise. Taking this product or taking nothing at all will give you the same result. Which is no result at all.

TRIAL WORKED GREAT BUT NOT THIS

Posted by Reviewer2703365 on Apr 14, 2013

I took the trial and I lost a tremendous amount but I used my money and bought more it doesn't. Im still trying to see what I did differently.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »