I think it helped...

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012

I was taking this as well as exercising a bit more. I didn't change my diet that much. I became much more toned after a month. However, I fell off the wagon and stopped taking this. I'm currently back to my routine and plan to use this again.

Very interesting!!

Posted by 5142637957988573902 on Jul 11, 2012

These pills smell amazing. And taste good too!! I take about 300 mg a day, and I noticed an interesting cycle. 1) Immediately after taking the pill, I felt a bit nauseous. But after about 2 minutes, nausea subsided and I felt very hungry!! After a minute, the hunger subsided and I felt satisfied. VERY STRANGE! But hey, it did help suppress my appetite and helped me fend off the snacking hours. I've lost maybe 3 lbs during the 2 weeks I've taken this.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 07, 2012

They smell good and have no ill effects, but I can't see any difference yet.

GREAT PRODUCT EXCEPT FOR ONE THING

Posted by Reviewer3198126 on Jun 29, 2012

That is, the product has one "other" ingredient, Magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate is formed by adding a magnesium ion to stearic acid. The compound has lubricating properties, which is why it's often used in the making of supplements, as it allows the machinery to run faster and smoother, and prevents the pills or capsules from sticking to each other. However, previous research has shown that stearic acid suppresses T cells—your natural killer cells—which are a key component of your immune system. According to that study, stearic acid causes the collapse of cell membrane integrity—an effect that was found to be time and dose dependent—which, ultimately, can destroy cell function. (all per Dr. Mercola) After I use the rest of my bottle, I am going to look for something else.

So far so good

Posted by 5661070087488186943 on Jun 26, 2012

Have notice a difference

Hype

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jun 13, 2012

This didnt do much for me, if anything. And you start too smell a weird body oudor from it. will not buy again.

Sorry but i didn't like this product

Posted by Reviewer2377594 on Jun 09, 2012

Sorry but i didn't like this product - i didn't feel good taking it - i don't recommend this product - try something else

Great Product!

Posted by 5224578077064748416 on Jun 06, 2012

Of course I just starting using it, but I have felt a difference in my cravings and I'm not snacking in between meals. Going to stick with it.

Think they are working.....

Posted by 4702507724321177663 on Jun 05, 2012

as above

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1632766 on Jun 01, 2012

This product has helped me to maintain my weight even when not eating so good. I will continue to buy!