I still can not say anything

Posted by Reviewer3149901 on May 31, 2012

I just started using that, along with diet. So there are consequences, but I do not think it has. Keep trying more.

Rasberry Ketones

Posted by Reviewer1228420 on May 30, 2012

I did not have success with the expected weight loss.

No Results

Posted by Reviewer1397781 on May 17, 2012

I have to say I have seen zero change from taking the Raspberry Ketones, wasted my money, won't be purchasing again.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on May 17, 2012

I will order again.

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer2410936 on May 16, 2012

After taking this for about 2 weeks, I noticed that it gave me more energy. It doesn't help with my appetite suppression but it does help me by giving me energy. I used to be exhausted when I'd come home from work and had to push myself to try to exercise. Now I notice that I want to exercise as soon as I get home. I'm impressed.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on May 14, 2012

I haven't notice that it does anything yet..

Works gently but surely...I can finally see my bones!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 14, 2012

The first week I only took 100mg, 1 cap per day. I really started to see results the 2nd week, when I upped that to 2 pills per day. First thing, if you have MCS these smell very strongly of pink flowery stuff akin to roses or strawberries (I never knew raspberries had any scent at all!) It's such an intense odor I have to swallow really quick. It does smell fake but it's not, because if it were synthetic I would have so many symptoms hitting me just from the smell I could not even swallow them. I think I'm going to up to 3 caps per day and see what happens. I don't see any side effects so far, does not leave me jittery at all. As of the 2nd week, I could see my collarbone again and I'm now on week 4 and I can see the bones again on the back of my hands; I'm hoping my ribs will be next!! After just 2 1/2 weeks, my pants became way too big, at least one good size in the waist. I think I reached a plateau at 2 pills per day so I have started eating lecithin granules after a break, and that stuff melts body fat fast! Otherwise the raspberry ketones work slowly, no real effects for me at 100mg per day, but will soon up to 300mg and see what happens. Really wish they came in unscented though! Hope these work well for everybody, and I look fwd to reading your reviews.

seem to be working.

Posted by Reviewer2385043 on Apr 25, 2012

It took a while, but after taking about half the bottle I really started to notice a difference. I will be odering more!

Reduces appetite

Posted by Reviewer1718882 on Apr 25, 2012

I was surprised just how well this little capsule helped control my appetite and cravings, especially for carbs. I take one in the morning and sometimes noon comes and goes and I don't feel hungry for lunch! It does give a big energy kick, but not in a jittery way. Can't say that I have notices a huge fat-burning effect, but have only been taking for a month and don't have a lot of weight to lose, just about 7 pounds.

Not so sure

Posted by Reviewer3094506 on Apr 24, 2012

I read that this was not something a person with hbp and on meds should take.I took one when they came in but none since.I plan to ask my doctor about them before I continue.