Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jul 21, 2014

I found it a very effective.Thanks

Strong Resveratrol - good for energy and skin

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

This is a good Resveratrol product. One of the strongest.

Powerful Anti-Oxydant

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

I like Resveratrol Although I am French,I do not drink Any red Wine but I do need the Benefits of the Red grapes too. Resveratrol is a Very Good anti-Oxydant.

Great....!

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on May 31, 2012

Not really sure what to say about this other than Resveratrol is a great antioxident and one of the best water soluble ones around so it's a must for overall general well being...again overall happy with the product and iherb's usaual great service to its overseas customers!

seems like it is working

Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Nov 04, 2012

my bodyfat is remaining near the level it usually stays at in the summer months with lots of exercise, though I am getting little cardio and not eating well, I attribute it to this.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer3181338 on Jan 14, 2011

I believe that it gives me more energy.

smell like red wine

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013

i didn't like the smell of red wine and so didn't give these a fair trial. I'm much happier using another brand which has knotweed, grape seed, grape skin, and pine bark extracts. It definitely helps with extremity circulation.

Mary Ritt

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Jun 28, 2010

This is a good daily supplement for improved health & energy.

strong amount of resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Feb 26, 2011

Actually, I have tried the sample before. After taking, my energy level is increased. But it will affect sleep if you take it in late afternoon. Be sure to take the supplement in the morning.

Review-Resveratrol-Healthy Origins

Posted by Reviewer2929624 on Aug 17, 2009

I have only been taking the product for two weeks. I believe it must be taken longer than that to feel any results. I would like additional time to make any decision on the supplement. The service from iHerb was excellent as was the price. I did some research and feel the price was very good for the mg dose. I received my order in a very timely manner.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »