10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Healthy Origins, Setria, L-Glutathione Reduced, 250 mg, 60 Capsules

This seems to help with pain fatigue

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Mar 07, 2010

I have fibro, so I am happy that this is a great anti-oxidant and seems to help with fatigue.

Excellent quality, service and price

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Apr 02, 2009

Received my orders in just 11 days - in the Phils! DB's R-Lipoic Acid, combined with Healty Origins' Setria L-Glutathione, gives me energy and helps me cope with stressful situations at work. It makes my skin healthier too. Jane, Phils

good deal for setria

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 25, 2012

discovered that i was living in a home with heavy mold infestation. went to the doctor and his tests showed that i had below average WBC levels, and i was having trouble with my respiratory system. was taking this along with r lipoic acid, NAC, high doses of vitamin c, and other things like oil of oregano to help rid my body of mold toxins, and any further exposure i was subjected to. all this helped

good value

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Apr 12, 2011

It seems the Jarrow Formulas one works just a little better but the price difference is in favor of Healthy Origins which still works fine (for liver/GI toxicity). Made in Japan and Japan makes some of the finest-quality, reasonably-priced supplements available but I am apprehensive about future supply. All the best wishes for a swift recovery for Japan.

Help with sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Jun 02, 2011

Don't ask me why or how this helps. I began taking this because my sister told me it helps with fatigue. My job is very demanding and I'm tired all the time. So, I thought I'd try it. What I didn't expect was that the fatigue would more be alleviated from in another way. I take 1 500 MG at bed time and usually within 30 minutes I'm sound asleep. And, I dream so vividly I usually remember. Before I began taking this supplement I would seldom dream, or if I did I didn't remember. Strange, but true. I can't say anyone else will experience the same or other benefits.