• Healthy Origins uses exclusively pharmaceutical grade glutathione manufactured in Japan. Positively one of the highest quality in the world.
  • Reviews | English

This seems to help with pain fatigue

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Mar 07, 2010

I have fibro, so I am happy that this is a great anti-oxidant and seems to help with fatigue.

good deal for setria

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 25, 2012

discovered that i was living in a home with heavy mold infestation. went to the doctor and his tests showed that i had below average WBC levels, and i was having trouble with my respiratory system. was taking this along with r lipoic acid, NAC, high doses of vitamin c, and other things like oil of oregano to help rid my body of mold toxins, and any further exposure i was subjected to. all this helped

Life changing!

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Jun 18, 2014

Day 1 took 1 and noticed more energy and sense of well being, day 2 took 2 and noticed more youthful energy without any jitters and slept like a log., day 3 I noticed my long distance had greatly sharpened and I took 3 (1 with each meal). Since then only took 2 per day. I feel almost 10 years younger. Ordered bottle for aged parents and they both are sleeping much better and Mom wants 2 more bottles.

Help with sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Jun 02, 2011

Don't ask me why or how this helps. I began taking this because my sister told me it helps with fatigue. My job is very demanding and I'm tired all the time. So, I thought I'd try it. What I didn't expect was that the fatigue would more be alleviated from in another way. I take 1 500 MG at bed time and usually within 30 minutes I'm sound asleep. And, I dream so vividly I usually remember. Before I began taking this supplement I would seldom dream, or if I did I didn't remember. Strange, but true. I can't say anyone else will experience the same or other benefits.

Excellent quality, service and price

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Apr 02, 2009

Received my orders in just 11 days - in the Phils! DB's R-Lipoic Acid, combined with Healty Origins' Setria L-Glutathione, gives me energy and helps me cope with stressful situations at work. It makes my skin healthier too. Jane, Phils

good value

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Apr 12, 2011

It seems the Jarrow Formulas one works just a little better but the price difference is in favor of Healthy Origins which still works fine (for liver/GI toxicity). Made in Japan and Japan makes some of the finest-quality, reasonably-priced supplements available but I am apprehensive about future supply. All the best wishes for a swift recovery for Japan.

Excellent , Pure and best price

Posted by Reviewer2025236 on Jan 06, 2012

Helps with allergies, liver and intestinal health. The brand is excellent. I have many allergies and tolerate this brand well.

Seems to be working

Posted by 5048302296983614463 on Nov 30, 2014

My gp suggested using Reduced L-Glutathione to help with issues connected to my Hashimoto's Disease - including 'brain fog'. I've been taking it for about 6 months now and am finding that the fog is lifting.

Half full capsules

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 29, 2014

Hi, I cannot specify effects as I have only been taking one week but what I am noticing is how the capsules are not full and many are only half full. Extremely disappointing.

bad headaches

Posted by Reviewer1635981 on Jul 28, 2011

I had a bad reaction to all forms of gultathine- not just this brand- had to stop as it gave me bad headaches