• Healthy Origins uses exclusively pharmaceutical grade glutathione manufactured in Japan. Positively one of the highest quality in the world.
  • Reviews | English

Great immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer1784779 on Jan 20, 2009

I found this product to be a great anti-oxidant and has helped with my headaches among other things.An essential nutrient for any health conscious people.

To get rid of heavy metal toxins in the body.

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on Jan 25, 2010

This product helps the body to naturally release heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.

Brilliant product.

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Jan 30, 2010

I love this product! I highly recommend taking this with Cysteine, L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine and CoQ10 for chronic fatigue and immune problems. I took it these products for 6 months and my health turned for the better.

Immediate Energy Balance

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Oct 15, 2011

Within a few days of taking this supplement. I found not only immediate energy but a a sustained energy for the whole day. Normally I get tired in mid-afternoon and want to put the body down. But L- Glut here keeps me going physically and mentally. My naturopath said it prevents the free radical damage to cells which affect energy and everything about living on the planet. Will definitely reorder.

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2757910 on Jan 03, 2011

...though as a side effect raised my blood pressure

Good!

Posted by 4723384274725965657 on Sep 23, 2014

Result: Fairer and less scars on face (acne) Side effects: No jitters/No headache/No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

I think it works!

Posted by 5746689127799606636 on Sep 13, 2013

I did not notice any difference to my skin but after 2 weeks of taking this with 1000mg of Vitamin C, people around me are starting to say that I am glowing! I will definitely continue to take this supplement!

value

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jun 25, 2010

Cheapest Glutathione here, works just as well as the other brands, i take it before bed as it helps me sleep.

nice one!

Posted by Reviewer1555972 on May 31, 2011

has a great impact in my overall health, recommended for everyone

Potent antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I either take this or NAC which produces L-gluthathione in the body to prevent heart disease, memory loss, cancer and aging.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »