• Healthy Origins uses exclusively pharmaceutical grade glutathione manufactured in Japan. Positively one of the highest quality in the world.
  • Reviews | English

L-Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2089569 on Dec 08, 2013

Been using this product for about 3 weeks now, and really haven't noticed any differences. But that doesn't mean it's not helping. One thing I found out, elsewhere, is that this specific chemical doesn't get absorbed by the body, but different forms do and are considered building blocks for making glutathione. I believe its called: N-Acetyl-Cysteine...or close to that.

value

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jun 25, 2010

Cheapest Glutathione here, works just as well as the other brands, i take it before bed as it helps me sleep.

nice one!

Posted by Reviewer1555972 on May 31, 2011

has a great impact in my overall health, recommended for everyone

Potent antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I either take this or NAC which produces L-gluthathione in the body to prevent heart disease, memory loss, cancer and aging.

Excellent liver protection!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Sep 15, 2010

Your liver produces Glutathione and Sam-E to disarm toxins in the blood, this product may be a bit expensive but the results suffice. I would recommend to anyone looking to assist with detoxification, especially heavy metal, Herxheimer, etc.

Very Happy.

Posted by Reviewer2893306 on Apr 23, 2009

We are trying to find a way of describing these, but so far, can't find an adjective superlative to do them justice. We are very happy, and are going to order more. Thank you iHerb. Len & Janice. Australia.

not really convinced with the product.

Posted by Reviewer3302088 on Nov 14, 2011

the delivery came pretty quick, but i was surprised by the fact that we also needed to cover custom fees of 13 pounds.(not very pleased with this as other products I purchased from the US, did not require that. the product itself is not as good as they said it would be. I guess might not suit me. i have been taking it 3 weeks now and no effect, if not that people are telling me I look like I am coming back from a sunny country. I have darken a little bit. these were not the effects i was expecting.but I will finish the course of it and see...

Cognitive functions

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 20, 2008

I attribute my improved cognitive functions to many products that I buy from Iherb, but adding L-glutathione has further improved overall brain health. I also notice that I have more energy.

500mg l-Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Jul 14, 2011

Product is as expected. good concentration. Good price.

excellent