• Healthy Origins uses exclusively pharmaceutical grade glutathione manufactured in Japan. Positively one of the highest quality in the world.
  • Reviews | English

Potent antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I either take this or NAC which produces L-gluthathione in the body to prevent heart disease, memory loss, cancer and aging.

L-Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2089569 on Dec 08, 2013

Been using this product for about 3 weeks now, and really haven't noticed any differences. But that doesn't mean it's not helping. One thing I found out, elsewhere, is that this specific chemical doesn't get absorbed by the body, but different forms do and are considered building blocks for making glutathione. I believe its called: N-Acetyl-Cysteine...or close to that.

value

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jun 25, 2010

Cheapest Glutathione here, works just as well as the other brands, i take it before bed as it helps me sleep.

Excellent liver protection!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Sep 15, 2010

Your liver produces Glutathione and Sam-E to disarm toxins in the blood, this product may be a bit expensive but the results suffice. I would recommend to anyone looking to assist with detoxification, especially heavy metal, Herxheimer, etc.

Expensive. Perhaps the best thing about it, is that doesn't contain anything else

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 28, 2014

I doubt this is a good investment when science suggests it's not possible to raise glutathione like this. I notice some of the good reviews on here state the reviewers took other things as well - perhaps that's the secret to their success with this product. Suggest NAC instead. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Good product

Posted by 5664952846516475205 on Nov 16, 2014

I'm taking this product for almost 3 months now and I noticed that my chronic back pain and leg cramps are now improving. I didn't see any brightening of my skin yet but my hair and nails appears healthier than before. I ordered another 2 bottles because I believed that Glutathione is good antioxidant and this product is cheaper as compared to other brands. Thanks iHerb for your efficient transaction and fast delivery of my order.

Very Happy.

Posted by Reviewer2893306 on Apr 23, 2009

We are trying to find a way of describing these, but so far, can't find an adjective superlative to do them justice. We are very happy, and are going to order more. Thank you iHerb. Len & Janice. Australia.

500mg l-Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Jul 14, 2011

Product is as expected. good concentration. Good price.

Good quality

Posted by 5380066783866871446 on Dec 12, 2015

High strength, can feel the difference in energy all day

Very pleased and continue to order every month.

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Read research about L-Glutathione Reduced detoxifying the liver so decided to add it to my supplement list.