Teavigo

Posted by Reviewer1736996 on Mar 11, 2008

Suggest the manufacturer make each capsule 200 mg to 400 mg for cost effectiveness, because the data for its usefulness begins at 200 and goes much higher. I know folks who have to take six 150 per day because they want the best response. This discourages many people from taking then at all and they look for other alternatives. As far as the price I paid after looking at Amazon a while back, your price was very competitive. However, to have to take 6 per day it is more than most folks can afford. New Orleans gal

Physician User

Posted by Reviewer2508928 on Sep 22, 2008

Recommended by Mayo Clinic

EGCG benefits

Posted by Reviewer1654273 on Apr 25, 2010

A clinical trial was held at the Mayo Clinic with focus on the efficacy of EGCG in patients inflicted with CLL. (Chronic Lymphacytic Leukemia) The results were positive, and my personal experience with Teavigo has also been positive in reducing lymph nodes and absolute lymphacyte count.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2900088 on Nov 30, 2008

When I take these, I notice that I have more energy. My heart seems to beat stronger, as odd as that sounds. I also open a capsule, combine it with moisturizer and apply it to my face or body, as EGCG is of benefit to the skin. My only warning is that this should not be taken before bed. I did so once, and woke multiple times throughout the night. I now take it earlier in the day, without any problems. Overall, I'm happy with this product and will order it again.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2863478 on Feb 05, 2009

I love that it is caffeine free!

Helps my MS

Posted by Reviewer2279367 on Nov 16, 2010

We use this product to help with MS systems. I have been taking it for almost a year now and I have really noticed that it makes me feel better.

Totally satisfied customer.

Posted by Reviewer1833323 on Jan 31, 2008

I’ve received an impeccable customer care wile resolving delivery problem caused by USPS.

no benefit

Posted by Reviewer2385125 on Dec 09, 2010

did nothing for me

Easy to swallow small capsules.

Posted by Reviewer1638282 on May 26, 2011

The only caffeine free product I found.

TEAVIGO