Healthy Origins, The Blood Pressure Cure

Posted by Reviewer2454253 on May 18, 2010

This book is easy to read and very helpful in my quest to keep my blood pressure under control. The fact that Dr. Kowalski has personal experience with these problems and has been so successful in overcoming them is very inspiring.

Excellent Book on Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2364958 on May 28, 2010

My Father has a problem with his blood pressure and this book has excellent solutions instead of medications. It explains how cholesterol problems are linked with blood pressure problems.

Very informative

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 28, 2010

Definitely worth reading and I read alot of medical stuff.

I was shocked!

Posted by Reviewer2177057 on Apr 14, 2010

I selected this book in hopes my husband would read it. He did. He took notes. He made a list to revamp his supplements. He spoke to our doctor about changes in his drugs and working with supplements. He said to me, "It's time to take responsibility for my health." I thought I had just entered the Twilight Zone! I did not read the book myself ... but something happened when that book entered our house.

The Blood Pressure Cure

Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Feb 09, 2010

Easy read. Book was very informative and I have passed it along to others with similar condition. Great source of information regarding alternative ways to control blood pressure.

A lot to be learnt from this book

Posted by Reviewer2587429 on Mar 28, 2010

Very interesting, already have lowered my BP 10 points. However, he does not go into the hypothyroid connection, my father's history is like his father's, and it is now clear that untreated hypothyroidism was at the bottom og it. Evesn now it is hit and miss getting a diagnosis.

Book Written By A Sufferer

Posted by Reviewer2467914 on May 20, 2010

The contents of the book are well researched. The author has himself suffered with high blood pressure. So he has written the book from his personal experiences. Makes sense.

Awesome Book!!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on May 15, 2012

This book if FULL of great information. Useful information! I'm not a reader, but, I whizzed through this book for my Mom. My Mom has struggled with many many chronic issues and is on her way to the best health she's ever had! I ordered from I-Herb the GSE that the author recommended and we were FINALLY able to lower her very resistant high blood pressure (she's tried just about everything and nothing worked) from 149 to 109 while on her blood pressure meds...time to have her doc start weaning her off of that nasty drug!! It's truly a miracle and we give God all the glory!!!!

Get this book!

Posted by Reviewer2152946 on Aug 24, 2010

I'm following it and my BP is now down to 117 / 70 !

not bad!

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Aug 10, 2010

heaven't read the whole book yet, but I am giving 5 stars! High blood pressure is completely curable without the drugs they prescribe now days...