A lot to be learnt from this book

Posted by Reviewer2587429 on Mar 28, 2010

Very interesting, already have lowered my BP 10 points. However, he does not go into the hypothyroid connection, my father's history is like his father's, and it is now clear that untreated hypothyroidism was at the bottom og it. Evesn now it is hit and miss getting a diagnosis.

Satisfied in Lubbock

Posted by Reviewer2790690 on Mar 30, 2010

This book is easy to read and follow. I have learned a lot about managing my conditon and would recomend it to anyone with high blood pressure.

Good info on reducing blood pressure...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Apr 06, 2010

This book seems current and has plenty of information (diet & supplement advice)for reducing high blood pressure quickly. Pleased with book and spouse is trying some methods described.

Healthy Origins, The Blood Pressure Cure (book)

Posted by Reviewer2904724 on Jun 06, 2010

This is a good book as far as I had read so far. I believe in natural cures for cholesterol and blood pressure. I am on prescription meds for blood pressure, but I am always looking for alternative choices. I now also use Bragg raw organic apple cider vinegar for blood pressure, and Kwai Garlic pills for cholesterol, both work great. Ken

Yeah, oh yeah.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Nov 16, 2010

I like this book as much as I like my ex-wife. I truly hope this lengthy review of mine was as helpful to you as much as it was for me.

Great Book!

Posted by Reviewer2503226 on May 01, 2011

Nice to know that I have power to control my blood pressure with lifestyle changes

The Blood Pressure Cure

Posted by Reviewer2010799 on May 03, 2011

Excellent tips for anyone that wants to get their blood pressure under control without relying on doctor's and prescriptions.

Interesting reading - I am already doing some of the bp lowering things he speaks about in the book.

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Aug 15, 2011

I learned since I received this book that Mr. Kowalski died of massive embolism in late 2007, but I would guess that he would have died much sooner had he not followed the research that he talks about in the book.

Very informative

Posted by Reviewer2770186 on Nov 14, 2011

We're following recommendations in the book & my hubbie's bp has come down from pre-hypertensive into normal range!

good

Posted by Reviewer3048973 on Nov 22, 2011

good