Healthy Origins, The Blood Pressure Cure

Posted by Reviewer2454253 on May 18, 2010

This book is easy to read and very helpful in my quest to keep my blood pressure under control. The fact that Dr. Kowalski has personal experience with these problems and has been so successful in overcoming them is very inspiring.

Very informative

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 28, 2010

Definitely worth reading and I read alot of medical stuff.

The Blood Pressure Cure

Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Feb 09, 2010

Easy read. Book was very informative and I have passed it along to others with similar condition. Great source of information regarding alternative ways to control blood pressure.

Excellent Book on Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2364958 on May 28, 2010

My Father has a problem with his blood pressure and this book has excellent solutions instead of medications. It explains how cholesterol problems are linked with blood pressure problems.

I was shocked!

Posted by Reviewer2177057 on Apr 14, 2010

I selected this book in hopes my husband would read it. He did. He took notes. He made a list to revamp his supplements. He spoke to our doctor about changes in his drugs and working with supplements. He said to me, "It's time to take responsibility for my health." I thought I had just entered the Twilight Zone! I did not read the book myself ... but something happened when that book entered our house.

blood pressure

Posted by wendybrown on Jul 02, 2010

good book. bad blood pressure is lurking to kill us and so is bad medicine from the doctors. You can't beat the price on this book if you want to stay alive.

John yaman from newyork

Posted by Reviewer2960885 on Jul 03, 2010

I read if when i received my pack and i read a lots tips in this book thanks

not bad!

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Aug 10, 2010

heaven't read the whole book yet, but I am giving 5 stars! High blood pressure is completely curable without the drugs they prescribe now days...

Get this book!

Posted by Reviewer2152946 on Aug 24, 2010

I'm following it and my BP is now down to 117 / 70 !

Book Written By A Sufferer

Posted by Reviewer2467914 on May 20, 2010

The contents of the book are well researched. The author has himself suffered with high blood pressure. So he has written the book from his personal experiences. Makes sense.