Healthy Origins, The Blood Pressure Cure

Posted by Reviewer2454253 on May 18, 2010

This book is easy to read and very helpful in my quest to keep my blood pressure under control. The fact that Dr. Kowalski has personal experience with these problems and has been so successful in overcoming them is very inspiring.

Excellent Book on Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2364958 on May 28, 2010

My Father has a problem with his blood pressure and this book has excellent solutions instead of medications. It explains how cholesterol problems are linked with blood pressure problems.

Very informative

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 28, 2010

Definitely worth reading and I read alot of medical stuff.

The Blood Pressure Cure

Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Feb 09, 2010

Easy read. Book was very informative and I have passed it along to others with similar condition. Great source of information regarding alternative ways to control blood pressure.

I was shocked!

Posted by Reviewer2177057 on Apr 14, 2010

I selected this book in hopes my husband would read it. He did. He took notes. He made a list to revamp his supplements. He spoke to our doctor about changes in his drugs and working with supplements. He said to me, "It's time to take responsibility for my health." I thought I had just entered the Twilight Zone! I did not read the book myself ... but something happened when that book entered our house.

A lot to be learnt from this book

Posted by Reviewer2587429 on Mar 28, 2010

Very interesting, already have lowered my BP 10 points. However, he does not go into the hypothyroid connection, my father's history is like his father's, and it is now clear that untreated hypothyroidism was at the bottom og it. Evesn now it is hit and miss getting a diagnosis.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2567666 on Apr 07, 2010

repeating all know information

Book Written By A Sufferer

Posted by Reviewer2467914 on May 20, 2010

The contents of the book are well researched. The author has himself suffered with high blood pressure. So he has written the book from his personal experiences. Makes sense.

very informative!

Posted by Reviewer3058529 on Jun 10, 2010

I certainly couldn't beat the price for this gem of a book. The author, an MD, gives plenty of practical advice and recommendations to lower BP without prescription meds. I've given a copy to my father who has suffered from high BP for over 30 years.

blood pressure

Posted by wendybrown on Jul 02, 2010

good book. bad blood pressure is lurking to kill us and so is bad medicine from the doctors. You can't beat the price on this book if you want to stay alive.