10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Healthy Origins, Tocomin SupraBio, 50 mg, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Healthy Origins Tocomin SupraBio 50 mg tocotrienol complex.

Posted by Reviewer1863879 on Feb 05, 2012

The composition of this product is identical to the formula originated in Malaysia, and is in a convenient 50 mg softgel formulation. The tocotrienols within this product represent a special, highly beneficial form of vitamin E not readily found in US formulations. The cost for multiple bottle purchases is an excellent price. I will continue to purchase this product for long term, multi-year benefits.

A great vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2274262 on Dec 27, 2011

This is a great blend of mixed vitamin E to get the most effective and wide range of health benefits. Good quality and easy to take. If your going to take vitamin E (and everyone should be since we lack getting enough in our diets) make sure you are taking a blend of tocotreinol and tocopherals. Research this because many are missing out on taking this important vitamin!

Healthy Origins, Tocomin SupraBio

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on Oct 31, 2013

I am hoping the problem is simply that these were shipped during the summer, but a lot of the capsules in the bottle leaked so I had to throw away a good portion of the bottle.

Has a toxic effect on me

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Apr 14, 2014

Granted I am extremely sensitive with numerous immune and auto immune issues, but this gives me liver pain, blurred vision and some other symptoms (I am expreiencing these as I write). I double checked that it was none of my other supplements through a painstaking elimination process, but I am quite certain it's these. I have previously used Life Extension brand to great effect, but tried these in order to save money as it's half the price, and the reviews are excellent. Will stop taking now, so not a savings after all, as the bottle is still quite full. Back to Life Extension. Perhaps ok for others, wish I could send them to you!

SupraBioTocotrienol

Posted by Reviewer2700522 on May 15, 2011

I have compared other tocotrienols and only found one comparable to the Healthy Origins product, but the other was pricey. Great product, amazing price, ships fast - overall, I give iHerb two thumbs up for this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »