Healthy Origins tocomin suprabio lot 3784 exp Aug 2014

Posted by Reviewer2216493 on Jun 08, 2012

Life Extension was first out with Tocomin Suprabio in late 2008, and I bought it directly from them for a couple years 2x/day before replacing it with the cheaper Healthy Origins version from iHerb 2x/day for 6 months. About two months into Life Extension's version, I noticed my 55+ old hair going back to its original younger color. Then I found that my hair went back to white within 6 months of using Healthy Origins. I then stopped the Healthy Origins and started using Jarrow's Toco-sorb with my hair going back again to its original color after 3 weeks of using Jarrow's Toco-sorb 2x/day from iHerb. I phoned Healthy Origins and complained that there is something wrong with at least their lot 3784. I phoned a complaint into Healthy Origins, but did not get anywhere with them. Buy Jarrow's or Life Extension's Suprabio product and avoid Healthy Origins.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Nov 28, 2011

Taking a mega dose (4 softgels a day) with 8000 mg Vit. C in divided doses resolved my chronic (4 years) angina in 2 weeks. How nice to start jogging again when for the last few years I was only able to walk (and slowly).

great composition

Posted by Reviewer2714038 on Dec 13, 2011

The best part of this product is that it doesn't make you swallow lots of Vitamin E if you're only interested in taking tocotrienols. Great job!

You can't beat this price

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jan 05, 2012

These are awesome. I take them every other day because I take a tocopherol every day as well as fish oil, but I notice I feel a bit "off" whenever I forget to take them. Thanks iHerb, you're keeping me healthy!

Great dietary supplement for a balanced Palm Tocotrienol Complex

Posted by 5585150992104995277 on Sep 02, 2015

Best supplement I found containing all 4 Tocotrienol compounds from Palm oil.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2156594 on Jun 13, 2016

This is the top product.

Tocotrienols

Posted by Normalbodytemperature on Aug 19, 2012

Good product, GNC Isomer E is stronger, but I can't get them to the UK.

As Described

Posted by 5516233709231040224 on Nov 21, 2012

Great product at a fair price. If you are going to buy a tocotrienol vitamin complex this is the one you should get.

best vitamin e

Posted by Reviewer2458754 on Jan 30, 2012

These tocotrienol complex are a very good form of vit e.

Positiv

Posted by Reviewer3020687 on Apr 20, 2012

Gutes Erzeugnis zum günstigen Preis Hat auf die Zuckerwerte meiner Frau in kombination mit anderer bewuster Ernährung super Einfluss genommen.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »