• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

If You’re Going to Take Only One Nutrient... THIS IS IT!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are actually two forms of CoQ10: Ubiquinone, the “old” style... and ubiquinol, the newer, “reduced” form. Using the old style of CoQ10 is a problem because people over 40 have a harder time absorbing it. Ubiquinol gives you up to 8 times higher absorption and keeps your blood levels higher over an extended period. And it’s high blood levels of CoQ10 make all the difference. You would need to take almost 10 times as much of the old style to get your blood level to the same point.

LOVE Healthy Origins products!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 21, 2014

The ingredients speak volumes for this product. Not just what is in it but also what is not in it! I rely on this ubiquinol to keep my blood pressure normal, my mind alert & stress free. I have switched brands & find myself slowing down & less energetic. Great start to the day!

Pat

Posted by 5128483585121631704 on Oct 08, 2014

I have taken daily for 3 years and have cardiac improvement

UBIQUINOL

Posted by 4860642009645579510 on Sep 05, 2014

HAVE TAKEN FOR SOME TIME IS VERY EFFECTIVE GOOD QUALITY FOR PRICE

Healthy oriigns Ubiquinol, 50mg

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014

I use this for an elderly dog as part of her boost-up diet. She eats it readily and looks very good for her age. Her only problem last vet-check was a pulled muscle from romping around too energetically!

Ubiquinol

Posted by 5408215229973067907 on Jul 23, 2014

Seems to have more energy, and also I am recovering faster from colds.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on May 28, 2014

Although the 50 mg dose is low, this is a great way to obtain some ubiquinol if the higher doses are too pricey. Ubiquinol is the superior form of coq10, and is essential for heart health. I like Healthy Origins brand of softgels as they tend to be of high quality (and Non GMO) and are easily absorbed.

Excellent product and service

Posted by 4641380026220852768 on Oct 25, 2013

Thank you iHerb for a great product. I will never be without my supply of Ubiquinol. My mother also takes it and has gone off a lot of her medication such as the high blood pressure one and finds it great for helping with dizziness. Good work.

very good

Posted by 5068134056684869498 on Jan 24, 2013

very good

Gives me energy

Posted by juniper on Nov 26, 2012

I feel more energized taking this.