Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 50 mg, 60 Softgels

Impressive results

Posted by Reviewer2705466 on Jun 16, 2009

I have 2 bad heart valves and have been taking CoQ10 for about 15 years with some relief from tachycardia, palpitations and shortness of breath. Since starting Ubiquinol 50 mg 60 days ago, I've had only one very short, mild episode of palpitations. I used to have them several times a week, very debilitating. I've recommended this product to all my friends.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Jun 08, 2009

I have been ordering this for my aunt, who has an enlarged heart and she was having hard time breathing and getting up and around. She has been using this for 1 year now and has been feeling great. In my research, I found that cardiologists in Japanese hospitals prescribe this produc to their patients.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jun 28, 2012

I have been taking one capsule per day for the past 2 years. My BP is very normal and feels energized with ubiquinol. This is the best COQ10 you can get in the market. I do not get the same result from other Q10 products. If you are middle aged, I strongly recommend you to take ubiquinol, not ubiquinone which has to be converted to uniquinol for absorption and older people are not able to convert it 100%. So, it is not as effective and waste your money. I wasted a lot of money on other Q10 brands and finally found this product that works for me, my family, and friends. There is a great deal of knowledge involved in supplementing with Q10. So, do your research first before buying anything.

Great antioxidant - essential for pregnancy

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Ubiquinol is the most potent form of CoQ 10. CoQ 10 is a great antioxidant, it neutralises free radicals and reuses Vitamin C and E. It is concentrated in the placenta, protects the baby and can prevent the occurrence of pre-eclampsia. If you are over 30 you need to supplement with ubiquinol instead of CoQ10, because it is preactivated and better absorbed by the body. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on May 04, 2009

This is a staple product for me, necessary for feeling full energy for the day. I have read that Healthy Origins is the brand Kaneka recommends its own employees buy.