• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Posted by Reviewer2968779 on Dec 10, 2009

Best supplement i have ever taken i have more energy even my sex live has improve i get out of breath less

4x the power of Q10-GOOD FOR MIGRANE

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Not only good for the heart and cholesterol. Take One to Two capsule once you feel you are getting a migrance then take another capsule in the middle of the day. It would prevent migrane or lessen the severity and duration.Healthy Origins offers a good price.

Posted by Reviewer2563039 on Oct 30, 2010

Since taking ubiquinol my brain fog has cleared. I can't put it down to anything else. I will always take it.

Don't hesitate to buy it - Everyone over 35 should be taking this

Posted by 4749298547208470602 on Nov 16, 2012

These are the things I notice with taking this, and I'm 39 very healthy. Great for Post-Workout Recovery, not issues with soreness. Increased energy. A must-have. I take this daily. You will notice a difference within 1-3 days tops.

Posted by Reviewer2227894 on Nov 01, 2008

Delivers extra energy; can tell by energy level when I miss a dose. Will buy again; have already recommended to family members

poor quality, waste of money

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Aug 27, 2014

i dont recomand this brand to anyone, is a waste of money to order from them! poor quality products, is like you want to buy a product and the effects is 0 for you

Too good

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Mar 28, 2011

A little too strong for me. I wasn't sleeping well. This is the active form of CoQ10. If you're under 40 years old, like me, then regular CoQ10 will work fine. I don't really need ubiquinol.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1233631 on Jan 08, 2010

I take these to compensate for enzymes I loose from the choline I take. This keeps my liver in balance.

Sherryl.. Western Australia

Posted by 5451635385314644146 on Apr 28, 2015

I've been using Ubiquinol from Kaneka & have purchased from iHerb for 7yrs. Having read research from some clinicians whom I hold in professional regard & the results of the use of Ubiquinol in some clinical practices world wide, I have personally concluded that the use of Ubiquinol, in this form, is a necessity in the current pharmaceutical climate. As well, it's clinically demonstrated effects on lowering B/P, improving damaged heart muscle & other general effects & antioxidant properties makes it a very useful supplement. I have personally noticed it's effects of alleviating & reversing immobilizing muscle pain. Although the muscle pain has been gone for some time I will not be ceasing my Ubiquinol by Kaneka. Also, the delivery by DHL from the US to Australia only takes 3-4dys from the time of ordering. I won't be leaving iHerb either.

great for energy

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Jul 21, 2012

It feels like my heart is well oiled. I do as the experts say and always take this with Acetyl L Carnitine. They must be taken together. If you are on cholesterol meds, it is criminally negligent if doctors don't put. You on Ubiquinol. I am moving up to 100mg for more energy. Thanks iHerb for the fantastic prices and quality products!