10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 50 mg, 60 Softgels

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Dec 08, 2007

My dad has congestive heart failure and he seems to respond to CoQ10 and Ubiquinol very well. It is an uphill climb, but he has more energy and is getting to be himself again. His lungs were filling up with fluid and when in the ICU he was given dopamine and albumin. He is not swelling anymore at home and is staying pretty well hydrated. Thanks for the good prices, iherb!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1769134 on Oct 28, 2008

This is a great delivery of CoQ10. More energy. A wonderful supplement that I intend to keep using. The softgel is easy to swallow and no taste either. Really fast shipment. Great price.

Bioidentical CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Aug 19, 2009

Ubiquinol definitely gives me more energy (I'm 40). I wish I could afford to take 100mg. I wanted a CoQ10 without vitamin E, and this product has none. I like the ingredients. I take ubiquinol first thing in the morning with coffee.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2764498 on May 05, 2009

Best product of it's kind. I understand if you load dose the first few weeks, then back off, you can maintain the same levels. Something like 1/3 of your starting point. Check this out to be sure. I think it gave my wife and I headaches the first few days, on the top of my head (quite unusual).

Ubiquinol is Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2775216 on Jul 10, 2009

My doctor told me to take CoQ10 & I told him I had just bought my 2nd bottle of Ubiquinol. He was very happy about my choice. My triglycerides are the lowest they have been in 5 years Lynn P, Green Valley AZ