• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

better than just coq10

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Jan 04, 2011

love it. more steady energy and better immune system

Ubikinolia vaativaan makuun

Posted by Kilppari on Oct 27, 2012

Tásmátuote Q10 energiaa kaipaaville! Náiden kapseleiden ubikinoli on suoraan kehon káyttámássá muodossa ja sen takia ubikinoNia tehokkaampi tuote. Káytin ennen Pharma Nordin Ubiquinolia tilaten sitá Britanniasta, mutta kyllástyin maksamaan postikuluja. Olin kuullut, ettá ubikinoli menettáá tehonsa helposti tavallisissa tableteissa ja siksi sen pitáá olla nestemáisená liivatekapselin sisállá. Kuten tássá tuotteessa seká Pharma Nordilla. Niinpá uskalsin vaihtaa, enká ole katunut. Lóytyy myós 150 kapselin pakkauksena. Jos olet aiemmin káyttányt ubikinonia voit siirtyá ubikinolissa miedompaan tuotteeseen (esim 100mg:sta 30 mg:een) sillá ubikinolin keho hyódyntáá tehokkaammin.

Fantastic product for the heart

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on Nov 22, 2010

I love this product.After taking it one at night I realised that I am not panting anymore after climbing 3 flights of stairs(without stopping) at the age of 53.

50mg versus 100mg

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 10, 2011

I find taking 50mg softgel first thing in the morning and then another before doing anything strenous like the gym or golf is more benificial than taking one 100mg softgel. I have a weak heart which makes any improvement in nutrition more noticeable under exertion than it would with a healthy heart. This is a very high qaulity q10 which without Iherb would be unaffordable in Britain.

Ubiquinol should be better for absorption

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Dec 11, 2010

I used to take coenyme q10 for a couple of years. Then I switched over to the Ubiquinol after reading reviews about its good absorption rate. I take 2 everyday. Should be good for the cardiovascular system. Healthy origins seems to be the best priced and receiving favourable reviews.

effective on energy!

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. So I tested PQQ only and it was enough. So I guess this ubiquinol has a “bomb effect” on me (I am 34 y.o.)… but for people who need it, this ubiquinol should be very efficient. As the price is low on iherb, I ordered it for my mother (who currently buys a more costly brand) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

Works well, no side effects

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 29, 2014

I switched from the same brand's regular CoQ10 and I think this works a little better

Useful product

Posted by Reviewer2967884 on Jan 09, 2015

I like this product very much. It is not the cheapest one but it contains the Q10 co-enzim in an ideal chemical bond. It gives extra energy to me.

ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3253560 on May 29, 2010

Keeps cholesterol levels in safe range

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1083106 on Nov 21, 2008

Gives me energy but I still need more time to see if they product is working.